Search results for query: *

1. Bunker Snot

CONTEST I was Finleyed at the 2024 Goat Cup... and it was great!

If you followed the 2024 Goat Cup (Goat Cup Live Update) then you know the amazing Mr Finley @JasonFinleyCG presented me with a tour only Ai-ONE #7 Center Shaft putter. I have not been informed of the debt I have incurred but I would like to give back to THPers for their participation and...
  2. Bunker Snot

For Sale New 9* Paradym Driver - Head Only

Brand New 9* Paradym driver head and OEM headcover - $300 shipped CONUS (USPS Priority Mail) I won this driver with a Ventus shaft but took advantage of the Callaway trade in over the summer so already have a Paradym driver (that I am now playing with the new shaft).
  3. Bunker Snot

TOUR Championship, who you picking?

Full disclosure, I am the season long leader of a fantasy contest and the prize is a full fitted bag Callaway clubs... I'm a bit stressed going into the last week 😬 Pick (2) of the following, then choose 1 of the 2 for double points every round. The -10, -8, -7... handicap start is in play so...
  4. Bunker Snot

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYNDOM !

Having received a most generous gift of a 2023 Albatross Club membership from @Bryndom I thought it would be fitting to pay tribute. Happy Birthday @Bryndom !!! Enjoy your Birthday Week!
  5. Bunker Snot

Pocket - Tees and Polos, WHY?

I was shopping some tech fabric tees and continually am disappointed because they a pocket. Why? Would you spend $30 (discounted from $40) for this Puma Cloudspun?
  6. Bunker Snot

10 Finger grip - possible fix or he!! no

I am having trouble maintaining swing path and spine angle so my overly analytical mind has been thinking of things I can bring to the range. Does anyone have much experience with baseball/10 finger grip and/or did it fix or break anything in your swing?
  7. Bunker Snot

Where were you when THP hit 8,000,000?

As I start this thread, count is 500 short of 8,000,000. Where were you at 12:30 pacific, 1:30 mountain, 2:30 central.... ?
  8. Bunker Snot

Jason Finley 25 years at Callaway Golf

From the twitterverse Join me in thanking @JasonFinleyCG for all he has done for us internet golfers! Thank you Jason for your contributions to the game we love!
  9. Bunker Snot

Questions for THE SPORK

Because inquiring minds want to know (and blatantly adding more threads in the quest for 8,000,000) What is the Spork doing today? @Davidhibler @PackersGirl if it's too much ask @GolferGal or @JB to make the thread go away :)
  10. Bunker Snot

Finish the statement

You are invited to play the LIV tour (scoring and skill level tossed aside) so finish the statement I would play the LIV tour if _______________________ I would play the LIV tour if I was awarded a million dollars at the start of the season.
  11. Bunker Snot

First Word

Other than Grandaddy what is the first word the comes to mind when you see this logo? So many things but oddly my first was thought was Warbird (probably from the first Callaway club I owned - Warbird sole 3 wood)
  12. Bunker Snot

Claw grip - How many are using?

I turned on the Golf Channel and it's Women's college golf - Darius Rucker Intercollegiate. The first (5) players they showed were using claw putting grip. Would you teach a claw grip to a young golfer as a starting point? What's your take on the benefit? Face stability? Add bottom hand...
  13. Bunker Snot

What is your go to classic movie?

I've been rewatching some of the movies from my youth with our daughter thus I had a thread Animal House - could watch weekly (doesn't hurt I live where it was filmed) Revenge of the Nerds - a bit slow, didn't stand the test of time Sixteen Candles - I'm a 56 year old dad and like the movie...
  14. Bunker Snot

Who's your favorite "old guy" comedian?

Phil Mickelson pointed out yesterday that Rodney Dangerfield would have been 100 years old last week and started dropping quotes from Caddy Shack as tribute. I was entertained and it brought up the family conversation of favorite old school comedian. I thank my dad for the exposure to Buddy...
  15. Bunker Snot

Bryson and Kyle - I was entertained

Bryson testing irons and proto Cobra driver with Kyle Berkshire providing input. Things I'm taking from it - Work on right foot flat and push from that planted foot more - Love, hate, want him gone as much as the Kardashians, BRYSON WORK HARD - I need to find a Cobra event Watch the video...
  16. Bunker Snot

ESPN Men's Tournament Challenge Group

If you have a bracket in the ESPN Men's Tournament Challenge I created a group that anyone can join in - bragging rights on the forum otherwise just a little bit of see who gets lucky with some picks. Group is UIQ (one letter past THP)
  17. Bunker Snot

Why do you like THP?

After having the THP Showcase provide another mind blowing week of amazing golf content I thought it would be interesting (and hopefully ego boosting for the THP crew) for everyone to weigh in with "why they like THP". Obviously, I get to go first - I work in I.T. so I'm on computers all day...
  18. Bunker Snot

What's your favorite arcade (video) game?

For the old school quarter carriers - What is your favorite arcade game? or if you didn't have the privilege of the back corner of the pizza parlor or neighborhood darkade - What is your favorite video game? My number one is Missile Command (still play it on my computer a couple of times a...
  19. Bunker Snot

What do you wax nostalgic ?

@Golfers Anonymous had a root beer thread yesterday and it got me waxing nostalgic about the frosty A & W mug, the take home gallon and the bear that will probably never be seen again Show your age THP, what do you miss from your childhood? Happy Holidays All !!!
  20. Bunker Snot

Leverage the THP Community

I've been playing the PGATour.com Fantasy Golf all year and after a terrible Northern Trust that dropped me from 2nd place in the nation I have climbed back to 5th, within reach of a prize at 3rd place. I don't have any more starts for Dustin Johnson (sorry Dustin I'm rooting for you to get...
Back