CONTEST I was Finleyed at the 2024 Goat Cup... and it was great!

Bunker Snot

All over the face, all over the place!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
If you followed the 2024 Goat Cup (Goat Cup Live Update) then you know the amazing Mr Finley @JasonFinleyCG presented me with a tour only 1711220686774.png Ai-ONE #7 Center Shaft putter. I have not been informed of the debt I have incurred but I would like to give back to THPers for their participation and support. I am rehoming (GIVING AWAY) my 1711221881323.pngTriple Track Marxman putter.

Details : Right hand, 35", Triple Track Oversize grip, Stroke Lab 2GEN Black shaft, White Hot Microhinge insert

1711223667638.png 1711223701766.png
1711223744836.png 1711223779437.png

I won't hold it against you if you chose the BAD "good guys" to win the Goat Cup, if you are a 2024 Albatross Club member, were active in the 2024 Goat Cup Thread (Goat Cup Live Update) and would like a "new to you" putter, post "IN to Win" in this thread and we'll see what April Fools day may bring. :)

Great gesture! 👍

Very cool. I’m a lefty, but I hope someone enjoys it!

Not an entry because I'm happy with my putter, but awesome gesture and congratulations on the new putter! The Marxman is a great putter, can't wait to see who the lucky winner is!

Very cool - In to win!

Thanks!

Awesome gesture! Good luck to all who enter. And Finely and Callaway are always top notch!

Awesome gesture. The putter will remain a lasting memory from the Goat Cup. IMG_5128.jpeg

I hope you get a ton of entries! Good on you dude!!

It is a rite of passage to be blessed by Finley's generosity.

Congratulations again on your special new putter, and well done for the opportunity to pass on some magic to anothe THPer.

This is a great story, and a great gesture.

IN to Win!

In to win.

No entry, but wanted to say that this cool of you to do. Great gesture.

Thats just awesome.

Hope the lucky winner enjoys it 🔥

Great gesture

Great gesture!!! Good luck everyone!

What a gesture, well done my man! Enjoy the new putter and you'll make someone really happy with this one.

Love that you are paying it forward. Not an entry for me. Good luck to everyone!

Finley is one of the good ones.

Awesome gesture…

Not an entry as I have a putter coming soon, but very nice gesture! That was such a cool story to read on how you got that new putter. Going to be a fun one to tell over and over.

Great gesture.

I don't roll space ships though.

Amazing gesture! Not an entry, but love seeing stuff like this.

Love this! 👊 Awesome giveaway and hope the putter finds a good home. Good luck all.
Not an entry for me.

Back