Bryson and Kyle - I was entertained

Bunker Snot

All over the face, all over the place!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Bryson testing irons and proto Cobra driver with Kyle Berkshire providing input.

Things I'm taking from it
- Work on right foot flat and push from that planted foot more
- Love, hate, want him gone as much as the Kardashians, BRYSON WORK HARD
- I need to find a Cobra event

Watch the video. What do you all see? What is your favorite quote?

"First swing out 214"

Kyle recommends starting your warm up with driver - ow!

I see a driver I’m definitely preordering day one. 👀

I also enjoyed these last two videos of his though. Its good for his perception, actually makes him out to not be a total ass.

Why do I need a 3w when I hit 1i 330? That was a funny line

207 mph ball speed. :oops:

I have generally enjoyed the YouTube content with Bryson and Kyle.

My comment on Bryson has always been like him or not you can’t fault his work effort or his willingness to make huge changes if he thinks it will help him improve. Many people would have been very happy with the golfer Bryson was before he embarked on his add speed plan. It was a risk and I commend him for being willing to take it in an effort to improve.

Yeah that driver looks amazing. Definitely ordering one asap

Just a couple bros, who happen to hit it stupidly far, crushing balls and talking golf.. love it

I do want to see Kyle make a run for playing on tour for a couple events, he would be fun to watch

I love Bryson's Youtube channel! Great content. Video attached is my favorite video.

I just love that he hits 6i at my driver ball speed :LOL:

I also enjoyed these last two videos of his though. Its good for his perception, actually makes him out to not be a total ass.
Bryson seems like a good dude who just occasionally sticks his foot in his mouth, which I can totally relate to. I think he'd be a lot of fun to hang out with. Outside of the "media interview" format, he seems pretty laid back and easygoing.

cracked me up when Kyle walked up cold and hit one 214mph after Bryson had worked his ass off to get to 207

Professional athletes are a different breed. Their desire to improve and win is way more than many can imagine. I mean when Kyle hit 214 on his first swing to see the dejection on Bryson's face is funny but Bryson really wants to beat Kyle. Not because it will help him on tour but because Bryson wants to be the best at something. I remember hearing a story of John Elway having people over and they played ping pong. Someone finally beat Elway on the table and the next day he got rid of the table. These guys are just built differently. Yes Bryson has said stupid stuff but in the end the dude just wants to win and get better. He wants to show the world a style of golf that has never been played. Good for him.

I think he is finding his stride and rhythm in life. So he is more natural and less forced. I am really enjoying it. Yes. New Cobra driver hot on the list..

cracked me up when Kyle walked up cold and hit one 214mph after Bryson had worked his ass off to get to 207
Kyle is a monster, and he apparently has a pretty good all-around golf game besides being able to hit the driver superhuman distances. He played collegiate golf and claims a +4 handicap.

Professional athletes are a different breed. Their desire to improve and win is way more than many can imagine. I mean when Kyle hit 214 on his first swing to see the dejection on Bryson's face is funny but Bryson really wants to beat Kyle. Not because it will help him on tour but because Bryson wants to be the best at something. I remember hearing a story of John Elway having people over and they played ping pong. Someone finally beat Elway on the table and the next day he got rid of the table. These guys are just built differently. Yes Bryson has said stupid stuff but in the end the dude just wants to win and get better. He wants to show the world a style of golf that has never been played. Good for him.
I've heard the same kind of stuff about Tom Brady, his friends and teammates have said that he's intensely competitive and hates to lose at anything. It's not hard to see that same attitude in Bryson.

Bryson seems like a good dude who just occasionally sticks his foot in his mouth, which I can totally relate to. I think he'd be a lot of fun to hang out with. Outside of the "media interview" format, he seems pretty laid back and easygoing.
He just needs a publicist, at all times. :LOL:

The best way I've heard the pro-athlete mentality put was by John Elway's left guard, ESPN host Mark Schlerath. He and some other anchor were shooting the bull on a radio show, killing time on the segment, when Schlerath told him, "you and I are playing a game right now that you don't even know about, and I'm winning by 2 points."

😐

I can't even imagine walking around that keyed up all the time. Just one of many reasons I'm not a pro athlete I guess.

I think the best thing about these videos is they make Bryson seem more relatable.
I personally Love Bryson, Not like that @Stemmy66 but on Tour. He's not the Typlical cookie cutter golfer, He's trying to Push a edge and he is good for Golf!

It’s hilarious that one of the top 10 golfers in the world seems to get golf wisdom from a long drive person.
I hope it works for Bryson but seems a little ridiculous

This was an enjoyable watch yesterday! Lol… recommending starting the session with driver!

I really want to see that new club!!

Say what you will about Bryson he does put in a ton of work and enjoy these videos

I think the best thing about these videos is they make Bryson seem more relatable.
I personally Love Bryson, Not like that @Stemmy66 but on Tour. He's not the Typlical cookie cutter golfer, He's trying to Push a edge and he is good for Golf!
Loved the video and I think Bryson is great for golf as well, but love you in spite of your Pats Fan moniker 😉

I like Bryson and the more I see this type of content, I like him more. If he joins THP, he will be in my dream foursome next year

Just... magnificent.

Just swing hard. Make the club do it's job.

Back