Finish the statement

Bunker Snot

All over the face, all over the place!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
You are invited to play the LIV tour (scoring and skill level tossed aside) so finish the statement

I would play the LIV tour if _______________________

I would play the LIV tour if I was awarded a million dollars at the start of the season.

I could make enough to live very comfortably, and generations after me too.

The money was ,transferred into my bank. I had security and just play the game. No fulfilling media interviews etc …

we all have a price , we are just negotiating a rate …….

If I could make enough to live my current lifestyle.

Personally, me. I'd play without any conditions. If they want some Old 9 cap hack playing. Put me in the game. That right there would speak to their desperation.

It would give my family the security I desire.

It meant I comfortably never had to work again.

You are invited to play the LIV tour (scoring and skill level tossed aside) so finish the statement

I would play the LIV tour if _______________________

I would play the LIV tour if I was awarded a million dollars at the start of the season.
If it meant generational money for my family. And it does.

If I could play the whole year and be guaranteed good money each tournament.

If I could play the whole year and be guaranteed good money each tournament.
But what does good money entail over a single season where there are only 8 events? I ask because joining the LIV Tour could rob a player of his ability to do what he loves for a living and play on other major Tours. At least that’s a considerable risk.

But what does good money entail over a single season where there are only 8 events? I ask because joining the LIV Tour could rob a player of his ability to do what he loves for a living and play on other major Tours. At least that’s a considerable risk.

$960,000 after 8 tourneys would be good money for me, not sure about a tour player 55F852CB-2085-4F5F-B339-3FDEEA62D31E.jpeg

If they are willing to have a 10+ handicap on their tour.

If it meant never having to worry about money again

The brokers abandoned their theocracy.

They'd have me. That's way too much money to pass up for playing golf.

If like DJ.. I was guaranteed 125mil... then the answer is simple. Play in the LIV, ask for forgiveness later.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

If I could play on the LIV Tour I’d want last place money direct deposited before I hit the 1st tee shot then I’d hopefully have the US put me in witness protection #bonesaw

. . . I was paid $10 million.

I would play the LIV tour if I didn't think I'd ever be a top 10 golfer on the PGA Tour.

if it meant I was good enough to compete at that level.

because money for golf?

"if" i could be guaranteed to play in every event for the next 5 years. even finishing last would set me up for life.

Life time invite and guaranteed money of at least 1m to make it worth it.

Back