Search results for query: *

1. blugold

Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

Having experienced mass disappointment with the width of the Masters release, I know these aren't for me. AND I HATE IT!!!!
  2. blugold

Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons Review

I've only seen these at one store. A store that sells close to $1,000,000 worth of Wilson, but still only that one store. I hope we give enough people enough information that if they decided to take a blind leap, they will have all the information they need.
  3. blugold

Chipping on Green?

Nope. I wouldn't do it at a regular public course.
  4. blugold

Upgrading irons 🤣

5. blugold

Hit Instict any solutions

Hold your finish
  6. blugold

90s Hero Cartoon Intros

Which one is a better introduction to a comic book hero cartoons from the late 20th century? Batman: The Animated Series Or X-Men
  7. blugold

2024 Better You Fitness Thread

Bench presses. A single at 96% and then 3 triples at 90% Presses and dumbbell rows.
  8. blugold

2024 Better You Fitness Thread

5x5 at 90% is insane! Good work
  9. blugold

Are Sunglasses Optional?

Not for me. No. I get really bad headaches in the sun if I don't wear them.
  10. blugold

FS: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5k 2 & Odyssey Tour Line Eleven CS

Mod team: LOCK 'ER UP! LOCK 'ER UP! LOCK 'ER UP!
  11. blugold

FS: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5k 2 & Odyssey Tour Line Eleven CS

B to the u to the m p
  12. blugold

Mike Trout

I don't think it's a problem if it's about money. He cares, he wants to play, but he also probably likes playing for that franchise in that city for that salary. No shame at all!
  13. blugold

Mike Trout

Because he's making the money he wants and doing it where he wants to. That's awesome.
  14. blugold

2023 - 2024 Soccer Thread

15. blugold

Mike Trout

No he can't. The MLB pay structure is dumb and most teams have no chance to pay a player like that. He's not making $35,000,000 at 80% of the teams in the MLB. If he's happy in Anaheim, who cares? He's managed to sign a contract that pays him what he wants, and he's doing it where he wants...
  16. blugold

Jon Rahm no longer on Callaway website

No asterisk needed from Callaway.
  17. blugold

Mike Trout

He's making $35,000,000 a year there. Seems like a good place to be.
  18. blugold

Mike Trout

Robin Yount has entered the chat.
  19. blugold

Mike Trout

George Brett spent his entire career in Kansas City. I don't think wanting to spend an entire career with a small market team should be viewed as a negative. Mike Trout is a professional baseball player. He likes working for the Angel's and they are paying him accordingly. He seems like a...
  20. blugold

Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons Review

I would have been more than happy with the setup the Fit AI recommended. The only change real change we went with was the lie angle. The Fit AI recommended 1° flat (my Callaways were ordered 2°) but with a little larger data set, judging on ball flight, we stuck with stock lie angle because of...
Back