Jon Rahm no longer on Callaway website

macolyte

Reaction score
Handicap
Interesting room for speculation here as Jon Rahm doesn't seem to appear anywhere on the Callaway website. If you click on the list of all their staff players, he is obviously not listed as a PGA Tour player, but he also does not appear in the "Global Tours" section. Given that Ancer is listed there, I don't think it's a LIV vs PGAT thing. If you go to the Odyssey section he's nowhere to be found, too.

Is it just me or is this kind of odd? I thought Callaway was on board with his move to LIV?

Weather or not any player is on any manufacturers website makes absolutely no difference to me. I don't give a damn what pro plays what club or ball, because we play completely different games.

That is curious.

When Rahm extended his deal with Callaway, I thought it included stock options. This is curious.

Moving to Srixon? Just dreaming.

Funny story actually. Jon was so impressed with Wesley Bryan’s iron play with the Takomo irons he told his business manager to buy some Takomo’s. Instructions unclear and Jon ended up buying the company. Whoops.

Or at least that’s what I assume happened.

Weird. The whole team is outfit with Travis Mathew.

This is the equivalent of unfollowing on IG

When Rahm extended his deal with Callaway, I thought it included stock options. This is curious.
I thought it was stock in top golf.. could be wrong. They are trying to separate Callaway and top golf and sell off Callaway.

Funny story actually. Jon was so impressed with Wesley Bryan’s iron play with the Takomo irons he told his business manager to buy some Takomo’s. Instructions unclear and Jon ended up buying the company. Whoops.

Or at least that’s what I assume happened.
I know you're joking, but I chuckle at the idea that a top 3 golfer in the world saw a top 300 golfer finish second in an alternate field PGA Tour event and decided to change his irons. Totally plausible.

Is this really a surprise? He went to LIV

Guess I am not shocked with his move to LIV.

They still list LIV golf ringer Talor Gooch and Abraham Ancer on their staff

Maybe it's not a LIV thing but some sort of contract dispute.....

No asterisk needed from Callaway.

Interesting!

Calebb Surrat who’s on Jon Rahm’s LIV team is also listed for what it’s worth.

Rahm still shows Callaway on his IG page and website.

It still might be LIV thing. Caleb Surrat, Talor Gooch, and Abraham Ancer are not really known much compared to John Rahm. Perphaps Callaway doesn't want their top Callaway guy to be a LIV guy just like they didn't want Phil Mickelson to be their top Callaway guy. Callaway seemed disingenuous when they gave Phil Mickelson a "lifetime endorsement deal" only to revoke it. I guess business is business, but it didn't look very good to me.

Back