Recent content by vintagebob

1. vintagebob

Whiskey Thread

Good haul today (In CA). Does it seem like some bourbons are getting easier to find?
  2. vintagebob

Whiskey Thread

Hot Horsey!
  3. vintagebob

Whiskey Thread

Lottery win. I hope it is good.
  4. vintagebob

Whiskey Thread

That is one reason I'm staying away from Kentucky. My wallet and my car would be unhappy with me.
  5. vintagebob

Whiskey Thread

I have a bottle but it is the A-21, so it may not be the same. It is OK but I prefer the Frey Ranch Four Grain. It is somewhat grain forward and not very rich. Notes of bread and caramel, maybe some tea?
  6. vintagebob

How many polos do you own?

Hopefully, this gets you out of trouble. ;)
  7. vintagebob

Which is easier to blame? A human vs AI question.

After my last fitting, where the fitter didn’t even know how to adjust/align a Callaway hosel, I realized that I am mostly responsible for the outcome of the fitting process.
  8. vintagebob

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Just got back from my fitting... Ai Smoke Max 10.5 (Turned down one degree) LIN-Q Purple 6F4 Callaway does fittings here in The Villages every Friday. They charge you $25 for your appointment but you get that back if you purchase the club. I felt bad for my fitter. He was obviously new...
  9. vintagebob

Whiskey Thread

Bakers 7 is a Jim Beam product and would be similar to a Knob Creek 9 year but with a little more proof. I should add that the Bakers 7 is a single barrel offering, so similar to Knob Creek 9 year Single Barrel.
  10. vintagebob

New Year Improvement Motivation

I’m getting OLD! Im running out of time…
  11. vintagebob

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

FYI I had to have my Double Wide bent more upright. It was originally at 68* and I had it bent to 71*. Much better. I was surprised that it was 2* flatter than specification...this was never an issue with my other Callaway putters.
  12. vintagebob

Whiskey Thread

Merry Christmas you bums! ;) Thank you for sharing all of your tastes this year.
  13. vintagebob

Mizuno Winter Solstice

Snagged one!
Back