Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

That's the biggest need for me right now. I'd love to think I hit the middle of the face every time, but it just isn't true. Give me ALL the distance on mishits
I was skeptical about the claims at first and that was quickly dismissed. My swing has been trash and I know I’m not hitting the center. Distance and accuracy is still there which is a testament of the R&D put into the Ai Smoke!

It’s why Max is more likely than TD no matter how much I wish TD was the one lol
Why would you sway to TD? Shape? Sound? Or just saying you are gaming the TD?

I think I know, but want to see…

Why would you sway to TD? Shape? Sound? Or just saying you are gaming the TD?

I think I know, but want to see…
Shape. Internet golferness. And distance from less spin. I said it earlier in the thread, but back when I had the Rogue ST TD, I never hit the ball farther. But when it dropped spin too much, it knuckled out of the air. Being able to increase spin a bit with the swappable front and back weights, has me very intrigued

Shape. Internet golferness. And distance form less spin. I said it earlier in the thread, but back when I had the Rogue ST TD, I never hit the ball farther. It when it dropped spin too much, it knuckled out of the air. Being able to increase spin a bit with the swappable front and back weights, has me very intrigued
This is exactly my thoughts. The interchangable weighting makes the TD an option for me

I’m atrocious at waiting 🤣

It’ll be worth it…but in suck at being patient haha

Does anyone know if Cally will be doing and trade bonuses in the near future?

Eff it, new driver out there somewhere. Fitting scheduled for 2/2. :ROFLMAO:

The answer is no.

However for the original paradym release they started the promos in April

You know how internet golfing works you blind buy the TD with the Denali black 6.5

I thought about blind buying a Max 9* flat cog Oban Isawa 55 R (current shaft in my S2+) but since i'm going in for an iron lie check anyway, may as well do it the "right way"... only an extra 2 weeks. But I may well end up in the 💎 💎 💎 if it is as forgiving as other have said. Would be closer to the S2+. But I also like the idea of a little extra forgiveness of the Max for the days the swing stays in the car.

Valid point.

Still waiting to hit these in the wild :(
Same here. I had a credit so I thought why not just get one. Now just playing the waiting game. Can’t wait to see what the max can do after @JohnnyCallaway posted up.

Do
I’m between max and 3D, just depends solely on who keeps the spin where it needs to be.
Do you typically need more or less?

Do

Do you typically need more or less?
Usually more. I went Ltdx in the MC cause the LS kept me under 2k, and that wasn’t good. I could always loft up, but then my launch gets into the high teens and with too much spin.

Yes they do it twice a year, can't remember exactly when but sometime in the spring time you might see something come up

Just got back from my fitting...

Ai Smoke Max 10.5 (Turned down one degree) LIN-Q Purple 6F4

Callaway does fittings here in The Villages every Friday. They charge you $25 for your appointment but you get that back if you purchase the club.

I felt bad for my fitter. He was obviously new. He didn't even know how to align the Opti-fit adapter. I had to show him twice.

I basically ended up doing my own fitting...

I was bummed, because the stall they put me in had a GC-Quad but when a second person came they took that away?! We ended up using a Swing Caddie SC-4? :oops: I should have compared the spin numbers against the GC-Quad before they took it away...

I had to show the fitter how to use the SC-4 too. I'm glad I have one and knew how to set it up.

I'm happy with the ball flight I was seeing with the Lin-Q Purple, so I think I'm good.

Now the waiting begins...

Had such a great day today with the Ai Smoke Max. 12/14 FW hit, it was almost like autopilot. The two fairways I missed, the shots were both in the right rough just off the fairway - I birdied one (almost drove the green on a 256 yard par 4) and two-putted for par on the other. It's a great feeling when you walk up to every tee box feeling confident that something good is going to happen.

Had such a great day today with the Ai Smoke Max. 12/14 FW hit, it was almost like autopilot. The two fairways I missed, the shots were both in the right rough just off the fairway - I birdied one (almost drove the green on a 256 yard par 4) and two-putted for par on the other. It's a great feeling when you walk up to every tee box feeling confident that something good is going to happen.
I was going to say that too- AI Smoke Max performed extremely well in 48 degree weather once I got warmed up a little

IMG_8981.jpeg

I had a mixed day striking it but my misses weren’t completely trash at all. It was cold out and super windy. I had a few really good drives that were just stalled with the wind.

Overall though - very happy with my driver today. Mishits weren’t punished and good swings were rewarded. I was able to hit some draws today and that really felt good!

I had a mixed day striking it but my misses weren’t completely trash at all. It was cold out and super windy. I had a few really good drives that were just stalled with the wind.

Overall though - very happy with my driver today. Mishits weren’t punished and good swings were rewarded. I was able to hit some draws today and that really felt good!
We need a range session so I can plug in my LIn-Q and see the wizardry 1st hand

Back