I picked up a bottle of Woodford Reserve. I really don’t drink bourbon but I enjoyed the bourbon tasting at the Morgan Cup. Woodford was my favorite of what we tasted.
Doubled Oak Woodford is fantastic!

Merry Christmas you bums! ;)

Thank you for sharing all of your tastes this year.

IMG_2297.jpeg

Going to have to consult the last few pages of this thread after the holiday. My staff got me a size-able gift card for total wine to spoil myself with bourbon I typically wouldnt buy myself.

Found some WhistlePig 6 yr bourbon today.

Some new things have been trickling into the local liquor agency. Noticed soem Sazerac Rye in the case today at $31 retail. Thinking about snagging a bottle. Any opinions out there? What say you?

Neighbor gave me this from Christmas:
IMG_1928.jpeg

That's cool

17034658325975175631714613660331.jpg

1000005013.jpg

1000005014.jpg

I told the kid Santa prefers cookies and bourbon
1000010854.jpg

That makes for a happy Santa!

A heavier pour and Santa like
bad santa christmas GIF by Sky

A heavier pour and Santa like
bad santa christmas GIF by Sky
We left some bourbon out for Santa as well.

And when I say we, I mean me, and made myself a drink!

Opened the fridge and there was a bottle of old Smoky Salty Caramel on there. Not expensive, but pretty darn tasty. I wonder of the kid came by last night after I was in bed, or is the wife just being Irish..... but she generally prefers to smoke her chill. Neither of them are really drinkers, but it is Christmas.

Trying to decide which bottle to take over to the future in laws for Christmas. Oh and @Jman i remember I did get one of the TX port finish a few months ago. I think I was looking at one of the other kinds a month or two ago.
IMG_2387.jpegIMG_2386.jpeg

Back