Recent content by golfer777

1. G

The 60 and over Thread

Must be a short season? Must be a short season. eh?
  2. G

How Much Golf Stuff Do You Watch?

Used to watch every PGA televised event. Now, since LIV, it's more like the Korn Ferry Tour every week. Love the majors, but will enjoy even more when Tiger is 80, so I don't have to listen to the first hour of coverage telling me how he has a chance to win. Watch Youtubers, not for instruction...
  3. G

Senior Golfers…how do you identify?

Soon to be 74. Happy now with 175 drives in the middle. I've tried to improve scoring by practicing about 70% of the time from 100 yds in. Hope to limit the doubles. We shall see.
  4. G

Does Rick Shiels Move The Needle?

I'll watch mostly as a diversion in winter, when I can't play. I've stopped trying to improve my golf by listening to the online stuff. Actually, enjoy guys with far fewer viewers, like Mistah Short Hitter and Golf Ball Addict, just for kicks..
  5. G

NETWORK COVERAGE : TIGER TIGER TIGER

take a hike
  6. G

NETWORK COVERAGE : TIGER TIGER TIGER

The network coverage, especially the Golf Channel, is absurd. The first 20 minutes of the first round was nothing but Tiger. The golf execs better realize soon that the PGA has lost the real stars to LIV. They should start promoting any golfers with a modicum of talent or charisma, who are still...
  7. G

Jason Day - Worst Ever Masters Scripting?

Thursday i thought I was looking at Charles Barkley, with those pants. Friday he's a walking billboard with the vest. I'm sure the guys in green jackets in the clubhouse are thrilled.
  8. G

Golf myths that need to go away

As long as that windmill finisher isn't too tough, lol
  9. G

The 60 and over Thread

Good for you. From RI but only played there once. Remember it was in nice condition. Have a great season.
  10. G

Wilson D7, Wilson D9... Advice

Bought the D9s a year ago. I'm a senior, so replaced the 5 and 6 with D9 hybrids. Great buy and very forgiving.
  11. G

Best budget balls for senior with slow swing speed?

Cut Red, A little more compression than Supersoft, better than Srixon soft. Direct to consumer.
  12. G

LEGATO BALLS

Have tried the Cut Red and will try the Cut Grey, as I'm looking for a bit more compression, and the Cut balls seem to be appreciably cheaper with a better track record..
  13. G

LEGATO BALLS

Curious if anyone has tried these DTC balls. Think they are 85 compression. Thanks.
  14. G

What Would It Take For You To Put Wilson Equipment In The Bag?

For $59.00 you can't get a better value than the D9 hybrids
  15. G

DRIVER HEAD SETUP

thanks, I'm setting up with the back right corner/edge touching the ground. Obviously wrong angle.
Back