Recent content by ddxu

1. ddxu

WTB/T: Miyazaki B Asha 5S or 7S

Just as the title states, I'm looking to play around with some shafts and want to try the heavier weights B Asha line. Looking for the 5S and 7S. Please feel free to leave a post or shoot me a PM if you are interested in selling or trading one off.
  2. ddxu

FS: RH TaylorMade R11 Irons 4-PW Stiff KBS 90 Steel

Ready to sell my TaylorMade R11 irons I purchases at the end of last season. They include the 4-PW. Grips were replaced at the beginning of this season. Asking $340 via PayPal shipped to Continental 48. I'm not into rating clubs, check out the pics below and you will see how well they have...
  3. ddxu

FS: Titleist 910 D2 10.5 Stiff Awesome Condition

Up for sale is my Titleist 910 D2 10.5* Driver. It is in great shape (see pics), authentic 910 tip matches serial number on the shaft. Grip only has a few rounds on it, as it was replaced this spring. Asking $150 via PayPal shipped to US lower 48. Let me know if there are more pics you want...
  4. ddxu

WTB - Callaway Diablo Edge 3 iron

Long shot here, but my Father in Law wants a 3 iron to match his set of Callaway Diablo Edge irons. He would prefer stock uniflex steel, but wouldnt be picky. PM me if you have one sitting around you want to sell. Havent had luck on the Bay or the Callaway PreOwned site over the last few weeks.
  5. ddxu

USGA to Dissolve US Pub Links, Adds Four Ball

The USGA Announced today it will discontinue the Men's and Women's Public Links Championship after 2014. They will add a National Four ball championship for 2015. Traditionally, the reigning men's Public Links champion received an invite to The Masters. Brandt Snedeker and Master champ Trevor...
  6. ddxu

SuperStroke putter tube

The Ping Latitude is another great carry bag with a dedicated putter well. It was part of the THP forum testing last year too.
  7. ddxu

Under Armour signs Jordan Spieth

@darrenrovell passed along the news of Under Armour signing Jordan Spieth to a head to toe deal. Also noted that he will be the new face of UA Golf. Wonder what that leaves for Hunter Mahan who was previously their most advertised pro. Kind of funny that he saved it until today with Nike's...
  8. ddxu

FS: Brand New Callaway Hyper-Lite 3.5 Stand Bag

Looking to sell a brand new Navy / White Callaway Hyper-Lite 3.5 stand bag. Its brand new, still has the tags on it and plastic wrap over the legs. Could be given as a present very easily. I won this bag yesterday as a closest to the pin prize (thank you Mashie TF3), but have no need for it...
  9. ddxu

FS: 34" RH SeeMore SI3 Nickel Finish Putter

Looking to sell (no trades as of now) my right handed 34" SeeMore SI3. Includes original SeeMore grip, offset shaft, standard loft, standard lie. PM me with questions. $65 shipped.
  10. ddxu

2012 World Challenge

Tiger participated in a press conference today to announce the field of the 2012 World Challenge which takes place Nov 28th - Dec 2. Among the notable items is the fact Northwestern Mutual will be the lead sponsor this year. Proceeds will still go to the TW Foundation. The 18 player field...
  11. ddxu

WTB: RH 2012 Cleveland Tour Mashie M3 20.5* STIFF

Just as the title states, I am looking to buy a Cleveland Tour Mashie M3 20.5* Stiff shaft hybrid. I couldnt keep the original M3 from hooking, but I am fed up with my hybrid and want to give the Tour version a new try. All the Morgan Cupper updates got me interested in the Mashie line again...
  12. ddxu

FS: Miyazaki Kusala White 61S Driver Shaft with R11 TP .335 Tip 44"

I am looking to sell a very little used Miyazaki Kusala White 61S Driver shaft. Shaft includes a TaylorMade R11 TP (RH) sleeve. Shaft & R11 Sleeve was purchased & professionally installed through our local Edwin Watts shop. Shaft measures 44" from grip end to tip. Shaft was used for 2 range...
  13. ddxu

FS: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 & Tad Moore Pro 1 S Putters & Headcovers

FS: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 & Tad Moore Pro 1 S Putters & Headcovers Cleaning out my golf closet, moving my traditional putters because I'm a mallet guy now. PM me with questions or offers. Only trade I would consider is a RH a Metal X 2 Ball or SeeMore Si3 Scotty Cameron...
  14. ddxu

WTB: Titleist 910d Stiff shaft

Does anyone have an extra Titleist 910D stiff shafts they want to sell? My buddy recently gave me a 910 D2 head to try after he changed to the D3, but he kept the upgraded shaft he had for it. So I'm looking to buy one in stiff flex in standard length. I know there are tons on eBay, but wanted...
  15. ddxu

WTB - Odyssey 2 Ball Mallet Putter

The flatstick is failing me, now looking for a long lost love in the Odyssey 2 Ball traditional traditional length putter. I have a Scotty Cameron Fastback that I'd be willing to trade if anyone is interested. PM me if you have one you're looking to dump.
Back