Transitions Championship [Spoilers]

I don't know why but for some reason i don't take sergio all that seriously, he seems like a caricature.

I remember following his group at the pga last year, sergio got to the 6th tee just steaming so he threw his club at his bag, kicked his bag over and threw the clubs that got dumped out. kicked his bag again, drank from a water bottle then threw the water bottle at his bag. It was hilarious

For some reason when guys like Tiger and kevin Na throw tantrums it's ugly, but with sergio for some reason i just don't take it seriously.

Wow Kaymer actually made a birdie.

I love Webb Simpson's shirt. Must have it.

Just as long as you dont use one of those putters. I like the new Polo stuff this year.

Just as long as you dont use one of those putters. I like the new Polo stuff this year.

I'm a huge Polo fan and I LOVE the shirts with the big pony on them. I could rock that pink after I get a little tan going on.

finally getting a chance to watch some golf. this course looks really tight (as in lots of trees, no where to miss)

finally getting a chance to watch some golf. this course looks really tight (as in lots of trees, no where to miss)

Its a tough one. Scores lower than they normally are here. Most of the pros say this is one of the hardest tests of the year for them.

Its a tough one. Scores lower than they normally are here. Most of the pros say this is one of the hardest tests of the year for them.

I can see that. Lots of elevation changes, no room to miss anywhere.

The place looks beautiful. a devil in a blue dress for sure

I can see that. Lots of elevation changes, no room to miss anywhere.

The place looks beautiful. a devil in a blue dress for sure

Both of their courses are. This is Copperhead and the Islands could be even more fun. The Fox Squirrels are every where and are crazy looking. It is a great resort overall as well. One of my favorites to play in this entire state. Definitely in my top 5 for the state.

Both of their courses are. This is Copperhead and the Islands could be even more fun. The Fox Squirrels are every where and are crazy looking. It is a great resort overall as well. One of my favorites to play in this entire state. Definitely in my top 5 for the state.

Yeah I think they showed one of those Fox Squirrel's on yesterdays coverage and one of the announcer's was saying you better not leave any food in your bag because they will come and snatch it up.

sounds like they need to find a man who knows a thing or two about eliminating varment kong

Yeah im surprised they are shooting so low. Tight courses always seem to make me more focused

Go martin laird you unknown superman!!!!!

Dangit Sergio. Come on. Don't make me regret picking you.

Ugh. Didn't rosey win it last year?

From the iPhone.

will somebody tell those birds to shut up

My first peek at the Fantasy Golf and I'm up to 26th. Seems like I was up to 26th or so yesterday at one poin too . . .

I'll be there all day tomorrow. We have Mich Ultra tent tickets which is looking at the 18th green. Probably walk around catch some guys I'd like to see early and then watch everyone coming into 18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This fantasy thing can piss me off. I've spent the better part of three rounds in the top 20. That Justin Rose has to go on and slay Copperhead yesterday and now I'm just a middle of the pack team owner. Sergio also laid a turd yesterday. Thanks for proving everyone right El Nino'

This fantasy thing can piss me off. I've spent the better part of three rounds in the top 20. That Justin Rose has to go on and slay Copperhead yesterday and now I'm just a middle of the pack team owner. Sergio also laid a turd yesterday. Thanks for proving everyone right El Nino'

It could be worse dude. You could be down in 98th or 99 out of 99. lol

So is this in Florida? Wheres the wind?

this course actually has trees so I'm sure they're blocking all of it lol
It could be worse dude. You could be down in 98th or 99 out of 99. lol

So is this in Florida? Wheres the wind?

This course looks fantastic! I like how the commentators keep saying it's like a North Carolina course. I don't get it, I don't see courses like that. They must be referring to courses out East.

This course looks fantastic! I like how the commentators keep saying it's like a North Carolina course. I don't get it, I don't see courses like that. They must be referring to courses out East.

It has always been called that for some reason and I asked the GM that years ago. He said it is called that because of the types of trees they have in place. You dont see Palm trees or regular FL trees there and evidently much of the landscaping is similar to that of NC golf courses.

Back