Transitions Championship [Spoilers]

look now cause One-T is sitting in first!

I can't even seem to break the top 50 this week. Its sad Im gonna have three guys probably miss the cut...ouch.

I can't even seem to break the top 50 this week. Its sad Im gonna have three guys probably miss the cut...ouch.

same boat my man.

3 guys missed the cut. Very Disapointed in my man Jerry Kelly, started the day 2 under and misses the cut of one under. ouch. Michael Bradley was just a mistake pick, and i'm beginning to think the poster who suggested that Paddy might go out on st. paddy's day and miss the cut may have been on to something.

my real bad news is only 1 guy in the top 5 (at 5th no less) and only 3 in the top 25. going to need a strong moving day

I dont know how I stuck around near the top. Cool, hope it keeps up.

Funny Jeff Overton does well when Jeff Overton is NOT in the field

I dont know how I stuck around near the top. Cool, hope it keeps up.

Funny Jeff Overton does well when Jeff Overton is NOT in the field

He told me he was going to pick a bunch of randoms and it seems to be paying off.

I hope Sergio keeps up his momentum. I'd love to see him get the win!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

My man Watney is off to a good start today.

How about that close up of the R11 and epoch tee.

Brian Gay played really well today. And what do you know....He was wearing the Wallack.

went to bed in 51, woke up in 90th. yikes. good news is this is on nbc hd at 2 o clock. #winning

Some interesting names on the leader board today.

Some interesting names on the leader board today.

Keep in mind that because of hte time change, many of the leaders (or other big names) are just getting set to tee off.

Keep in mind that because of hte time change, many of the leaders (or other big names) are just getting set to tee off.

I was just looking at that actually. Im pretty excited, curious, scared to see what Sergio does or doesnt do today. Would like to see him win this and maybe propel himself into a major.

I was just looking at that actually. Im pretty excited, curious, scared to see what Sergio does or doesnt do today. Would like to see him win this and maybe propel himself into a major.

Me too and in honor of that, I had to bump his interview with GG. The blooper at the end makes me laugh every time.

Liking the way Sergio is playing right now. I'm currently pulling for him, Wilson, and Cink.

Dude where did Zach Johnson come from and I think the Machine needs a tune up.

Dude where did Zach Johnson come from and I think the Machine needs a tune up.

No kiddin. Garret who? Some of these guys need to start choking already.

Is the putter starting to fail for Sergio? This could be the start of a slide down.

Kevin

Yeah there needs to be some major meltdowns at the top to drag my bunk team out of its hole.

Yeah there needs to be some major meltdowns at the top to drag my bunk team out of its hole.

Couch isn't going to be there much longer. They showed a stat after his 36 hole score, after that he always placed lower than he started except for once.

Couch isn't going to be there much longer. They showed a stat after his 36 hole score, after that he always placed lower than he started except for once.

Well if he does fall off then all I have to hope for is that alot of people took him this week, but I doubt it.

Back