TaylorMade & adidas THP Umbrella

Good thing i finally got another job, i want one of these and the divot tools. Hopefully they arent sold out by the time i have some extra cash

My umbrella is attached to my bag and just waiting. Is it weird that I want it to rain so I can pull it out?

Loving the black umbrella that just showed up at the house yesterday. Fast shipping and one sharp looking umbrella.

I got the TM black one, and man is it huge!
Also- I am assuming GG packed it cause it took me nearly 20 minutes to get it out of tube. She is also 100x stronger than I am since she started working out. :act-up:

My umbrella is attached to my bag and just waiting. Is it weird that I want it to rain so I can pull it out?

Yes! Maybe you can use it walking into work or something, somewhere you don't have to play in it!

Loving the black umbrella that just showed up at the house yesterday. Fast shipping and one sharp looking umbrella.

I got the TM black one, and man is it huge!
Also- I am assuming GG packed it cause it took me nearly 20 minutes to get it out of tube. She is also 100x stronger than I am since she started working out. :act-up:

Haha, it's pretty amusing watching me try and get the black umbrellas into the tubes. The white ones, because they are a bit smaller, fit a lot better. I should have thought about that when ordering the tubes.

No, I said the same thing last time I played and it started to drizzle. I have the white one in the bag ready to go.

Are these almost sold out yet? I am really surpised that they arent completely gone already, they are awesome

Are these almost sold out yet? I am really surpised that they arent completely gone already, they are awesome

No, there are still plenty of them left.

THP taylormade umbrella

THP taylormade umbrella

I just have a quick question about the TM THP umbrella. I use a clic gear 2.0 cart when I play and it seems as though most new umbrellas use handles that flare out at the bottom. However, because the bottom of the handle flares out it will not fit in to my umbrella holder on the cart. Does anyone know if these THP umbrellas fit in a clic gear umbrella holder? Thanks

I also had the same question. Sorry for adding to your work Mod's. I really want to know though...
Cheers

I cannot answer that one, but I can tell you they fit fine in another cart with no problem.

I can't wait till next week. I will be ordering a black one! I have a long umprella now this looks like it has a shorter handle on it! Be easier than my current one to keep in my bag!

I love the black too much to pass it up...if it fits in the umbrella holder then it fits...if not oh well, I can't pass up a deal like this. Can't wait to put it in my bag!

I love the black too much to pass it up...if it fits in the umbrella holder then it fits...if not oh well, I can't pass up a deal like this. Can't wait to put it in my bag!

You will love it, man. I was sort of in awe when I opened it up.

Black umbrellas are officially sold out.

I have the white and might get a chance to use it this weekend. I sort of hope it rains just enough so I can whip that bad boy out and then stops right after that.

I think Nerfny picked us up 2 White Umbrellas today. I can't wait to receive them.

Crap! I was just going to buy a black one

Just got my black one in today and I have to say it's amazing. I have had other golf umbrellas from taylormade and Nike but this one takes the cake. The handle is so plush, the auto open so easy and the size is HUGE. I thought my other ones were large but not eve close to the size of the black THP one. Thanks so much for another great product and thanks for the St Patricks day sale as I got it at a wonderful price.

Might get a chance to use this tomorrow. They are calling for something like 80% chance of rain. I'm freaking playing unless it's pouring.

It's on the way Hawk. The drops are falling here already. It'll be a good day to test it out.

The TM Black umbrella might look good in the THP bag in a few months. The white one will look good too, but the the black one will look better because that's the one I have!

Hey guys, please tell me there will be more black umbrellas. I had one in my cart, and left the tab open for a couple days waiting to buy it. Wouldn't you know when I'm ready the darn thing is gone. Ugh..

Hey guys, please tell me there will be more black umbrellas. I had one in my cart, and left the tab open for a couple days waiting to buy it. Wouldn't you know when I'm ready the darn thing is gone. Ugh..

Most things in the store are limited releases...

Tap before talk.

Back