What type of putter do you use?

MY bad too - im alittle too old for this section (29) - just hit reply - sorry again

I use a mallet that came in a $150 set from walmart that my grandpa got.... and I love it. It's awesome.

View attachment 1731Wilson Staff 8876. I have some other putters in the stable but they cannot knock this beauty out of the bag.

I've slowly progressed to a center-shafted mallet. I played anser-style putters for the first 10 years of my golfing life, then played a mallet - an Odyssey 2-ball - and am now playing a Rife 2-bar. For my putting stoke, a center-shafted putter makes the most sense. I'd like to someday try a Seemore CS mallet - Seemore has some sweet putters!

odyssey white tour #9 and odyssey white tour rossie 5

Currently gaming a Yes! Dianna and Yes! Valerie... for now!

I've got two, that I alternate between:

Odyssey White Hot Two-ball
Scotty Cameron Sante Fe

I'm in the process of ghosting a double sided, center shafted blade. The weight is perfect and I love the feel. That's what I get for rooting around in my basement. Still can't decide if I'm going to use it in rounds.

Wilson Staff 8883. Super nice for the price!

Never Compromise VooDoo Daddy

I switch between a odyssey white tour #9, guerin rife 2 bar mallet and a guerin rife anitqua,

With a birthday coming up I'm trying to decide if I want another putter which I miss my old mallet I think so I'm considering the odyessy white hot xg 1. Any users?

One of 20 or so different variations of the Ping Anser I own. Normally the third one from the left, a original Dalehead.

collection1.jpg

I use a Mizuno Bettinardi C-06.

Looks like its time to change your sig, it still has the Ping listed. I can not find any Mizuno putters here in town to try. I have a Backstrike.

Hi
I am playing a TaylorMade Itsy Bitsy Spider, it's money!

Odyssey White Ice #7.

rossa-classics-lambeau-putter.jpg

Mizuno Bettinardi BC-6 35 inch 330g

I am switching from a no name 14 year old blade putter from my starter set to a Cleveland Classic #2. No real reason for the change to a mallet putter other than it felt good in my hands at GG and I just wanted to try one, so my fiance bought one for my bday, since she knew i was putting together a new bag.

Odyssey Marxman mini

One of 20 or so different variations of the Ping Anser I own. Normally the third one from the left, a original Dalehead.

collection1.jpg

WOW!!! That is one hell of a collection of Pings. How long have you been collecting those bad boys? I have 4 putters and my wife thinks I have too many, since I only play 2 of them. My scotty I'm giving to my best friend, and the no name $15 cheapy is just kept aroudn for putting on the carpet at home. Otherwise it's between my new Cleveland Classics 6 or the Gauge Designs Balde. It's been the cleveland since I bought it, but I'm gonna keep the other around for a change of pace from time to time.

Squareback 2 or Newport 2.6

attachment.php

Thank you Ryan. I've collected putters off and on for thirty years I think along with restoring hundreds along the way for many years. All the MgBz Anser's are different models. I have had many of those since they were new with some being forty years old.

Odyssey White Hot Two-Ball 35" W/ Golf Pride V-Rad Tour Silk Grip

You are most certainly welcome, and I am truly jealous. My brother-in-law has an older MgBz anser that I've tried many times to relieve him of, but he says he likes it, even tho he hasn't even played golf in something like 8 years. One of these days. I am a huge fan of the answer style, but, itonically, have never actually played a Ping putter. I've messed around on practice greens and such but never put one in play. I may have to bite the bullet next year and get me one, maybe to replace the Gauge that I've had for the last 6 or 7 years.

Back