What ball did you play your last round and what did you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used the srixon z star x today. Very surprised with most of the performance but durability is a huge negative. The ball would be chewed up after on wedge shot. I completely removed the srixon logo and number on a brand new ball after one full wedge shot. Looked like someone punched a 1 iron down the cartpath with it. I will not be buying them anymore.

Used the srixon z star x today. Very surprised with most of the performance but durability is a huge negative. The ball would be chewed up after on wedge shot. I completely removed the srixon logo and number on a brand new ball after one full wedge shot. Looked like someone punched a 1 iron down the cartpath with it. I will not be buying them anymore.

thats crazy, i wonder if you had a defective ball or something lol, the zstar has been more durable than almost anything out there for me and i use the Jaws wedge with MD Grooves

i played a titleist dtsolo today and hit one of the best recovery shots ive had in awhile... i like it but it could be better

I haven't played since last November. I don't remember what I played...

Shot my worst score so far this year. 19 over with a yellow Srixon Z Star.

I played zstar yellow today until I lost it on hole 16 then I finished up with a TM penta that I found.It hit sweet long and straight.This is the second Penta that I have played that I loved.I just can't make myself pay $47 a dozen for them.I am still waiting for my local Dick's or Edwin Watts to get the new Trispeed yellow.

Played the new ProV1's. They're great balls, but I hate having to worry about hitting a full wedge or lower iron and slicing them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played my last round with a TM TP Black. Good balls, plus they were on sale at wallyworld. I usually play those, or ProV1x or Srixon Z star. I like to try different stuff. Also like the Bstone B330s.

I played zstar yellow today until I lost it on hole 16 then I finished up with a TM penta that I found.It hit sweet long and straight.This is the second Penta that I have played that I loved.I just can't make myself pay $47 a dozen for them.I am still waiting for my local Dick's or Edwin Watts to get the new Trispeed yellow.

you can get them for 35-39 a dozen(pentas). I have never paid that much for them.

I played with the Bridgestone B330 Rx yellow on Thursday in the winds. Loved the downhill winds tee shots with M4 mashie, 220 & 221 yards.

I've only hit range balls the last two days. Greenside spin is lacking but I manage.

I found a DT Wound 90 in my range bucket. I waited till I knew I would kill the ball. I killed the ball. I really liked it to be honest. Reminded me of stealing all the DT Wounds from my Pop's shag bag hahaha. Good times. I'm waiting for the right day but Ill be rx'ing the Bajeezus out of Superstition Springs soon.

played a titleist dtsolo today till i lost it
then i played a taylormade tp burner ldp
both balls were pretty decent but the burner was a lil longer off the tee

Played Slazenger raw distance. Not bad for a cheap ball

Played the B330-RX. Amazing ball!!

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

I am going to be trying the new 2011 pro v1x soon...problem is I have about 6 dozen to get through and I bought 12 dozen 2011 versions.

I also got to play a bridgestone rx-330...really nice ball

but was it the balls fault? lol

Nope, never the fault of the ball or my clubs. I take full accountability for scoring be it good or not so good. Love the Srixon Z Star. Keep playing the Bridgestone B-330RX but it hasn't kicked the Z Star's out of the bag yet.

I am going to be trying the new 2011 pro v1x soon...problem is I have about 6 dozen to get through and I bought 12 dozen 2011 versions.

Stocked-up on Pro V1x huh??? 2011 version is nice, but the cover still cuts on the first hard 9I or down. I wouldn't care about that if I had 18 dozen of them though. Haha

I usually stick the prov1x, never had any problems with it but bridgestone does have a few good choices that i like as well

callaway tour ix... this ball went farrrrr today... well far for me that is

I just finished a round playing Taylormade's Burner Tour. It was the first time and I really like this ball. It wasn't quite as spinny as the z-star that I usually play but it really didn't matter. I found that this ball performed very well with all clubs and at $22/dozen, it may well become my new gamer.

I just picked up a dozen Pentas at a bargain price, but I'm on the lookout for a new ball.

Played 10 holes with the Z Star today. Liked it. It responded well around the green and felt nice off the putter. What do you guys think of the durability? I seemed to scuff it quite easily, although it didn't cut at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back