The Barclays - FedEx Cup [spoilers]

PGA tweeted:

Tiger Woods in with a 6-under round of 71 that included just one bogey. At -6, Woods leads Palmer, Gay @ Taylor by a shot. #pgatour

I think they might have made a mistake there....

haha...were they counting his handicap?

Fredrik Jacobson is untucked, for those keeping score at home.

nice round for Tiger... :D

Hmmmm, divorce is finalized, Tiger plays well..... Discuss amongst yourselves! Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My take the same as Yogi Berra, golf is 90 percent mental and the other half is physical!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

interested to see how the second wave of players do today...Elk starts off with a birdie

That shot by Phil was incredible.

Rickie Fowler is very bright today, although, I am not hating his outfit. I wish he would wear lighter colors in his pants like he is today.

Man I know he dresses goofy but honestly...

Fowler.jpg

How can Rickie look in the mirror and say "Man I love this hair cut. I think im going to have this picture up on the Tour website."

Fowler.jpg

How can Rickie look in the mirror and say "Man I love this hair cut. I think im going to have this picture up on the Tour website."

He must be in the Justin Beiber fan club....

Fowler.jpg

Man I love my Justin Bieber look
Justin%20Bieber-SGY-012404.jpg

Does Phil step it up today after seeing Tiger's low #?

Does Phil step it up today after seeing Tiger's low #?

Not sure he even thinks about it. But if he gets the putts rolling, he could be a force come the weekend. Hitting hte ball well right now. PM group is playing a different course than the AM group it seems. Conditions are completely different it looks like

Adam Scott going well at -4 thru 11 so far.

Not sure he even thinks about it. But if he gets the putts rolling, he could be a force come the weekend. Hitting hte ball well right now. PM group is playing a different course than the AM group it seems. Conditions are completely different it looks like

Looks like he is having trouble adjusting to the softness of the greens. Been leaving a lot short.

Didn't the beetles have that same haircut?

It would be fantastic to see a Lefty/Tiger showdown on Sunday. What a way to start the finish of the year off. That would be epic.

I find it difficult to tell where the fringe starts.

Adam's now at -5, stylin'.

quietly David Duval is having a nice round...-3 with a 15 footer to get it to -4

Back