The Barclays - FedEx Cup [spoilers]

What color band was on Tigers shirt? Looked pink to me until his after round interview. Inside and close up it looked red, but I imagine it was the tv lighting.

I liked it.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

it was pink duey!! and a bada** shirt in my opinion

What color band was on Tigers shirt? Looked pink to me until his after round interview. Inside and close up it looked red, but I imagine it was the tv lighting.

I liked it.

I want that shirt!!! I couldn't find it on the NikeGolf site either :(

I don't think I could pull off the almost all black look, but that shirt was bada#*.

I don't think I could pull off the almost all black look, but that shirt was bada#*.

what if you wore that shirt with pink shorts? that would look sick too!!

rbelbin, must be cause it's so new? i hate when you see a shirt like that, then you hit the interwebs and you can't find it.

Hmm I missed this shirt. Now I need to see it. Where's JB? haha

Hmm I missed this shirt. Now I need to see it. Where's JB? haha

here you go:

f84564997138fd80b9abcf99158fe870-getty-85585907cc028_the_barclays_.jpg

here you go:

f84564997138fd80b9abcf99158fe870-getty-85585907cc028_the_barclays_.jpg

Nice! I agree thats an awesome shirt! OEM's birthday is coming up

But black, I cant rock the black till its almost cold out or I roast like a pig in Hawaiian luau

sure you could rock the black, but duey makes a good point, the only thing you could really wear with that shirt is black bottoms or pink ones, it's kind of limiting like that.

sure you could rock the black, but duey makes a good point, the only thing you could really wear with that shirt is black bottoms or pink ones, it's kind of limiting like that.

I can rock the black but youre right, has to have black bottoms and if you do black bottoms you gotta do black shoes too. Thats a lot of black for the heat.

I can rock the black but youre right, has to have black bottoms and if you do black bottoms you gotta do black shoes too. Thats a lot of black for the heat.

are you just a fair weather golfer? NO, so you could rock the "cash" look in fall/winter.

If someone finds this shirt for me by the outing, I'll wear the matching pink shorts! (if I can find some that match)

If someone finds this shirt for me by the outing, I'll wear the matching pink shorts! (if I can find some that match)

i'll certainly look for it dude....i'm loving the fall line that nike's putting out

how strange...I was able to find it a couple of different places yesterday, icluding Tigerwoods.com But today it is not listed there

how about white shorts?

how about white shorts?

yeah, i could see that shirt with white shorts.....i think that would work fine. good call. if i owned the shirt, i'd wear black shorts/pants with it.....el tigre style

yeah, i could see that shirt with white shorts.....i think that would work fine. good call. if i owned the shirt, i'd wear black shorts/pants with it.....el tigre style

You could get away with some of the slate/charcoal pants offering as well. There are a couple sites that have grey with light pink pinstripes that would look SHARP with that shirt

back on the Barclays....Mickelson +2 after 3 holes today...+3 overall

I dont think white shorts would works with an all black and pink striped shirt. Ouch Phil. wtf Phil. Wait, I didnt pick him hahahaha

For contests going forward....Phil should only be picked for the Masters. Same rule applies for Westwood for all majors. lol

hate that guy sometimes.....wtf is he doing?

I dont think white shorts would works with an all black and pink striped shirt. Ouch Phil. wtf Phil. Wait, I didnt pick him hahahaha

For contests going forward....Phil should only be picked for the Masters. Same rule applies for Westwood for all majors. lol

yeah, but phil's my man, i have to pick him, the one time i don't he'll win and i'll feel bad.

same as when i fill out a ncaa tournament bracket......always have to have UNC winning, anything else just feels wrong.

Back