It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Wow I am way behind on this thread. Well let me just say YAY!! To Duey and Danilo + gf now attending the outing that is awesome!! We are well over 40 now and we have just a few spots left and the cutoff is next Monday so if you are on the fence let us know and don't be afraid to ask me any questions about the outing I am happy to help :smile:

over 40 thats great news!!! better get to ibar and driving early

Who actually drinks that beer / tomato juice crap? That makes me want to thanks my lunch up!

I'll save the drinking till after, all night, right up to playing but not during.

My neighbors drink that stuff! What the FRANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must be a lefty thing.
Who actually drinks that beer / tomato juice crap? That makes me want to thanks my lunch up!

I'll save the drinking till after, all night, right up to playing but not during.

Yea, I'm not a big drinker on the course either. I figure I'll have a couple during the Friday afternoon round to celebrate being in FL, but that's about it.

I just gagged at the word clamato....Ugh, did it again typing clamato...Ughh, I cant make this stop, its the word clamato...Ugh

Please stop typing that word! That stuff is hurrendous!

who has time to drink anything on the course?
I stick to water while playing, and the fun stuff after... when we are all having mojitos by the pool!

Drinks are for the 19th hole!

I stick to water while playing, and the fun stuff after... when we are all having mojitos by the pool!

I'm in! Mojitos are those drinks with the leaves in them right?

Mint, Lime, sugar... Rum, and some kind of carbonation (sprite or plain soda)
I love those things out by the pool.

By the way... Anyone that is going smoke cigars?

Wow, there's been lots of stuff to read here!

First, Clamato is pretty gross unless it is in a Caesar (the Canadian equivalent to a bloody mary). Never done Clam and beer.

Second, over 40 people?!? How awesome is that?? Welcome aboard Duey and Danilo!!

Third, I haven't quite figured out how hungover I want to be. I don't drink too often, so I am prone to be very hungover the following day. Shots are my nemisis, but I can never say no to them.... I have had the odd beer on the course, but for dehydration reasons, I usually stick to water. And probably lots of water afterwards too if it will be as hot as it could be. At any rate, you can definitely count me in for drinks at iBar!! We'll see how it goes from there.... :D

I'm pretty sure the unmistakable aroma of cigar smoking will be very present at the outing! This place was founded partially over a shared love of golf and cigars after all!

I'll smoke a stogie. For some reason, I think I remember JB saying something about bringing some cigars?

I'll smoke a stogie. For some reason, I think I remember JB saying something about bringing some cigars?

Im down with that too! Bring the cubans!

And a cannonball contest??????

In response to drinkin with energy drinks, horrible idea. The sugar is what makes for a bad hangover. If you can drink your liquor with H2O or club soda, life in the A.m. is usually a bit better. So remember....the lesson is....less sugar with alcohol leads to brighter mornings.

I'll dominate the big splash division!

Hey, has anyone that is coming ever played any of the courses at PGA Nat'l? I have a feeling we'll be in for quite a stern test, especially on Saturday playing the Champions course.

I'm in! Mojitos are those drinks with the leaves in them right?

Oh, thats a drink? I thought he just misspelled mosquitos!:laugh:

Haha these were all very funny posts. Mojitos are delicious when made correctly.

There is actually a cigar bar on property so I bet that will be a popular place by the THP crew.

I have never been good at smoking cigars. I'll admit. Im terrible at it! Looking forward to getting some tips!

not to get away from the drinks a cigars....

GG how far in advance do you have to book a spa treatment? Just incase I am at the Cigar lounge or ibar...Jenn may enjoy the spa

I have never been good at smoking cigars. I'll admit. Im terrible at it! Looking forward to getting some tips!

Me either Yoccos, I think I look like a pimp but in reality I look like a fool and just don't even really enjoy it the way it is supposed to be enjoyed. I'm sure there will be plenty of guys offering advice!

Haha these were all very funny posts. Mojitos are delicious when made correctly.

There is actually a cigar bar on property so I bet that will be a popular place by the THP crew.

Not by this guy, love my cigs, hate cigars. hehe

No doubt! I didn't realize you weren't supposed to smoke em like cigarettes lol. OOPS.
Me either Yoccos, I think I look like a pimp but in reality I look like a fool and just don't even really enjoy it the way it is supposed to be enjoyed. I'm sure there will be plenty of guys offering advice!

Back