It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

I have some stuff I would be willing to bring. I have 3 putters(ping karsten anser 2, TM Fontana, and a Seemore) , titliest Vokey wedges, 2 cleveland wedges, Cleveland DST driver, and a cleveland launcher 3 wood. Anyone interested? If not, I will leave it all at home.

How bout a TM R7 for the Cleve. 3W LMAO!! Only thing I really got to bring is a Cleve Monster 10.5* reg. Bl. Prolaunch
Edit to add: ddec0418 , 09 launcher 15* reg golf fit, dont ask how I know. lol

Man, being on the road all day I missed a bunch.

Clamato is a Clam & Tomato Juice blend.

Nasty.

ewgross1.jpg

Now were talkin, iiilike it!

Wow I am way behind on this thread. Well let me just say YAY!! To Duey and Danilo + gf now attending the outing that is awesome!! We are well over 40 now and we have just a few spots left and the cutoff is next Monday so if you are on the fence let us know and don't be afraid to ask me any questions about the outing I am happy to help :smile:

Thanks GG, hope this place is ready for us. Hom much security they have... and insurance, lol.

I'm in! Mojitos are those drinks with the leaves in them right?

Mojitos? I'd hit it!

Cute cart girl = more drinks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, I'll bring some Foo King Long Balls!

Just got off the phone with my buddy Bulldog and sounds like I have a Roomy! (Or does that make me his roomy?). Don't sound right either way, but we are sharing a room, (much better). Can we leave tomorrow?

dang duey! once you get confirmed, you really get everything organized. glad you found a roomie!

Glad to hear it Duey. I was feeling a bit guilty that I had found a roomie before you decided to go.

I just made a couple of purchases specific to the THP outing. I am sooo pumped!

Just got off the phone with my buddy Bulldog and sounds like I have a Roomy! (Or does that make me his roomy?). Don't sound right either way, but we are sharing a room, (much better). Can we leave tomorrow?

DooDue!!!! Glad to see you are coming man:egyptian:!!! Awesome news and looking forward to meeting you :golf2:

New pipe tobacco and part of my saturday outfit

Raffle tickets are soon to be on the list!

New pipe tobacco and part of my saturday outfit

Raffle tickets are soon to be on the list!

I need to to get an orange THP hat myself for saturday.

I need to to get an orange THP hat myself for saturday.

I am being careful about what I say, mostly cause I am sooo pumped and I don't want to ruin the surprise! Trying to figure out the details now- all day or just for the round?

My Black THP hat came in yesterday... looks sharp!!
gotta find a shirt with some green in it to match...

I am being careful about what I say, mostly cause I am sooo pumped and I don't want to ruin the surprise! Trying to figure out the details now- all day or just for the round?

For all day I suppose. I need an orange and a black.

this is an interesting topic! oem kevin and i were discussing whether or not we wanted to feel like death saturday morning. i think some late nights are definitely in store. if this is the only time i'll have with many of you in person over the next 12 months you better bet i'm getting my time in!!!

See, thats my problem as well, I will stay up ALL night chatting just because I know it wont happen again for a long time. Oh well, we sleep when we die

Both well said!!!

I have never been good at smoking cigars. I'll admit. Im terrible at it! Looking forward to getting some tips!

Me either Yoccos, I think I look like a pimp but in reality I look like a fool and just don't even really enjoy it the way it is supposed to be enjoyed. I'm sure there will be plenty of guys offering advice!

I too can use some guidence as to what the good choices are, if anyone wants to suggest ahead of time there are a ton of places to buy around here and I could bring them with me (might be cheaper than buying them there)

I can't wait. I feel like we are all part of one wolfpack...

I love this post!!!

hahaha, all your free Bridgestones? I guess we better rememeber a sharpie

Everyone should pick a color... I choose Orange

i've already downloaded the palmer and champions course to my onpar and every night i get on there and go over the holes. i'm working on my gameplan!

i'm a rum and pineapple juice guy myself. never thought i would be until i worked as a bartender for my little brother. one of the members always ordered one and i always made a little bit extra. mount gay rum to be exact!! i'll have one or two,. too much liquor makes TC a fiesty dude, and we don't want that at the outing.

Shesh I downloaded the four courses the day after I got the onpar(two and a half months ago ( yes I was and still am very excited about this outing)

And my drnk on the course will be a Southern Doctor (Southern Comfort and Dr. Pepper) calms me down lets me focus better

Ahh another day to blow up this thread! You guys are in trouble, I had a lesson yesterday so Im all fixed up.

Per Calloway "And my drnk on the course will be a Southern Doctor (Southern Comfort and Dr. Pepper) calms me down lets me focus better"

You gonna get liqoured up old buddy and kick some :deadhorse: LOL!!!!!!!

Looks like I am going to be bringing my pipe as well. I need to get my good one re-stimmed.

I am down for the cigars. I believe that they have a smoking lounge and you know you will find One T, TC, Rx and I there as well as half the other people at the outing. I am so very excited!

How bout a TM R7 for the Cleve. 3W LMAO!! Only thing I really got to bring is a Cleve Monster 10.5* reg. Bl. Prolaunch
Edit to add: ddec0418 , 09 launcher 15* reg golf fit, dont ask how I know. lol

hahahaha....hey that could be a good trade. Thanks for helpin me tell ddec what it was, I couldnt remember exactly.

I love it, this thread is just blowing up with grown men/women so excited that they cant see straight. mmmmmm, smoking lounge

Hey is there an Outing in a month or so? :banana:

Nope, just some crazy dream you have been having for 4 months

Man, Thanks and I must have some kind of connection, I think I have been having the same dream

Back