Golf Channel's Big Break Season 13 (Spoilers)

Fair challenge, Taryn was certainly the worst of the 4.

Fair challenge, Taryn was certainly the worst of the 4.

I agree with you there. I really thought Carling had done herself in.

That save card may have let those last 2 limp farther than they should have but at least these last 3 will be a great competition. If only Ryan was still around.

I wish ryann was still around to. Her and sara brown were my favorites but tough break for ryann

Yay Carling! Looking forward to a Sara/Carling final. I guess they are only going to have two in the final? You never know with this show!

I am very excited that Carling made it through. Her and Lilli showed how clutch they can be when the pressure is on.

These gals are terrible golfers.
I disagree. They go to the range, warm up, and then go to the challenges having no idea what is in store for them, and then they have to hit a great shot. So much is riding on the line the pressure must be immense. Given all that I think they are doing great.

I disagree. They go to the range, warm up, and then go to the challenges having no idea what is in store for them, and then they have to hit a great shot. So much is riding on the line the pressure must be immense. Given all that I think they are doing great.

Not one of them hit the green on a 80 yard approach shot...that is terrible.

1 of them got in the ring for a 110 yard approach shot...once again terrible. These ladies as professional golfers as far as I know. One camera shouldn't bug them at all.

Bye Sweet T!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

1 of them got in the ring for a 110 yard approach shot...once again terrible. These ladies as professional golfers as far as I know. One camera shouldn't bug them at all.

Its always easier viewing those shots from where we are...

i agree completely!! the level of shot making ability leaves a lot to be desired. i find it almost comical and it irritates me to watch it sometimes. these girls have played at D1 colleges, and in front of plenty of galleries, there's no excuse to not be able to execute these shots at this stage in their careers.

for what it's worth, carling will win this, she's by far the toughest mentally, and that's what this show really boils down to.

for what it's worth, carling will win this, she's by far the toughest mentally, and that's what this show really boils down to.

I agree completely. She's been able avoid the elimination matches except for last night's show, and made clutch putts. She's solid.

I've thought from the beginning that she had the goods to do it and still do.

I think Lili will win. I think the three of them and Ryann were the best 4 there

Aside from Ryann, the better people are in the final 3. About time they did away with the save/send card haa haa haa

Aside from Ryann, the better people are in the final 3. About time they did away with the save/send card haa haa haa

Yeah I'd take the cold hard cash over picking and choosing someone. $5 gs aint too bad.

So...you get $5k cash from Dick's Sporting Goods and a $10k shopping spree. So why couldn't you get the $10k in cash and the $5k shopping spree?? That just seems weird to me though.

So...you get $5k cash from Dick's Sporting Goods and a $10k shopping spree. So why couldn't you get the $10k in cash and the $5k shopping spree?? That just seems weird to me though.

It's cheaper in the long run for Dick's to give 5k in cash and 10k in shopping.

i agree completely!! the level of shot making ability leaves a lot to be desired.
I don't necessarily agree. I think the wind was really blowing in an unpredictable manner.

On another note, I really noticed Sara B being a bit more humble/less catty in her comments, which was a nice change.

I don't necessarily agree. I think the wind was really blowing in an unpredictable manner.

On another note, I really noticed Sara B being a bit more humble/less catty in her comments, which was a nice change.

do you mean carling? :D

Back