Contest Winners Thread

Thats a really purty 14 wedge you got there btw

Interesting side-profile on that wedge. Hit it well degoins!

I just got back from the course. They are having a two man captains choice tomorrow and Sunday so I stayed after my round and helped move the pins. I shot an 86 today, not too bad considering I was using my new irons for the first time. I'll post more on those in another thread. As for the wedge, that thing is pure money! It bailed me out atleast a handfull of times. I really love the weight and bounce of this thing. I couldn't have hand picked a better wedge for me so thank you again THP and Fourteen golf!

It looks ruined Deg better send it my way! Grats! that thing is siiiiiick.

Congrats again Degoins!

That is great news DG. So glad it is working for you. Looking forward to seeing you put it in play at the outing.

Glad to hear the wedge is treating you kindly man! Mine are also making my work around the green a lot more fun than I was having prior to their arrival.

Got these beauties in last week but just now having a chance to post them. Sorry for the low quality, had to be taken with my phone as my fiance broke our camera on a trip to Nashville Shores. Hope the pictures come up!

thpshoes4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

thpshoes3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

thpshoes2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

thpshoes.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nope not seeing any.. You won the shoes right?

edit: I can see them now.

Yup there all showing now... Look really good!

Nope not seeing any.. You won the shoes right?

edit: I can see them now.

Yeah sorry, had to do a little editing to figure out exactly what I had done wrong.

Sweet Shoes!

Beautiful shoes. Honestly, I don't think I could bring myself to even put them on. Display shelf material right there.

Those shoes are sharp for sure! I hope you enjoy them and wear them with pride!

Man, those are some sweet arse shoes

Nice shoes amigo!!!!

My beautiful new Miyazaki Kusala Blue from the Scavenger Hunt was delivered last week. After a bit of struggle with my local golf shops, I have it dropped off at Edwin Watts for installation in my Diablo Edge...I can't wait as I'm sure it will be a beautiful pairing. I will post more pics and observations once I pick it up and try it out. At all the golf shops I went to, the people I talked to were aware of the Miyazaki brand. When I dropped it off at Edwin Watts, the guy said he had just ordered the exact same shaft for his Cleveland DST and was very excited to get it and have it installed. I told him proudly that I had won mine at The Hackers Paradise.

Thanks one more time to Miyazaki and THP. This shaft was something I have wanted since I got to try it at the Spring Outing. Realistically, I was never going to be able to afford buying one of these with my limited golf budget, so I am SOOO grateful to have won this. Also, a special thanks to Tim Gillis for taking the time to personally talk to me and fit me to one of their awesome products. His expertise is quickly apparent and is very impressive (as anyone who has listened to the radio interviews can tell).

Ok - I know these aren't great pics, but I'm having trouble with the card reader on my computer, so these are from the Blackberry.

IMG00034-20100812-1614.jpg

IMG00033-20100812-1614.jpg

Wow, I am sooo jealous. Congrats man!

Congrats again AD!

Congrats AD! I have to try your club at the outing. That will be an absolutely amazing pairing.

congrats AD..can't wait to see you hit that at the outing. Post some pics when you get that baby installed.

I thought the contest was for the new C Kua line?

congrats AD..can't wait to see you hit that at the outing. Post some pics when you get that baby installed.

I thought the contest was for the new C Kua line?

It was for the C Kua, but I think Tim decided after talking to me and Sacul, that we would both best be fit by the Kusala instead of the C Kua...so that is what he sent us.

It was for the C Kua, but I think Tim decided after talking to me and Sacul, that we would both best be fit by the Kusala instead of the C Kua...so that is what he sent us.

now that's even better. I would definately trust him. I can't wait to see/hear how you hit it.

Congrats AD!!! That's a nice stick :)

Back