Contest Winners Thread

just want to say...the cobra 3 wood I won in the us open contest is KILLING it on the course. Thanks again THP!

Cat -- I have the Cobra Baffler Rail F 3 wood & 7 wood and love em. I never thought I would go to a 7 wood as I was strictly a hybrid man. After hitting that thing it blew my cap off!!!!

^ Mine is serving me quite well too! :)

^ Mine is serving me quite well too! :)

Simply put these are awesome sticks. Better than I had imagined. Not just because they are "my brand" but mostly because they have a hot face and are easy to hit off the deck.....

Sweet wedges!! I hate when the mail person out sneeks me like that! Even the UPS guy goes it sometimes. And I cant figure out how either, I have both my dogs trained for the sound of the FedEx and UPS truck engine. They go nuts when they hear it too. I did notice that UPS has gone hybrid in some of thier trucks and plans to replace all of them. Sneaky!! Sweet wedges!!

Awesome wedges man! Congrats on the nice win. I ordered a helmet once and sat all day waiting for it to arrive. I finally got pissed and decided to leave the house, as I was backing out I saw this box sitting on the front porch and the delivery notice said it was delivered at 9 that morning! I had sat there all day for nothing and could have been out riding.

Simply put these are awesome sticks. Better than I had imagined. Not just because they are "my brand" but mostly because they have a hot face and are easy to hit off the deck.....
Yep, so nice and low.

Great pics and great post War!

Nice sticks WM! Congrats again!

Guys if you have won a prize on THP, please try and get pics up when you can.

Still waiting on the shaft... the suspense is killing me!

Hey everyone, I got home yesterday and had a lil something waiting on me in my mailbox. This is from the first name the Pro picture contest. I thought it was funny that the box said fragile and it was dented like crazy. GOtta love the USPS. Here are pics from my prize pack. DO enjoy! Thanks so much JB and GG, I was stoked to win my first prize here on THP....well the first win I didnt trade back for a bingo blotter. hehe. Sorry about the quality, I took these with my phone. My wife keeps the camera...notice the "mini" tomato my neighbors grew...haha

IMAG0174.jpg

IMAG0175.jpg

IMAG0176.jpg

IMAG0176.jpg

IMAG0178.jpg

IMAG0179.jpg

IMAG0180.jpg

IMAG0181.jpg

nice stuff little bro!!!!!

I wonder how far you can hit those golf balls

all I know is foo king long! hehe

Nice haul, T! I love the Cleveland Classics shirts. They are really comfortable and can work for the golf course, work, or going out and about.

Nice T. Hey did you open those in the dark!?!?!? Almost looks like night vision there....lol Hiding the goodies from the wifey eh?

Congrats man, nice win!

I recieved a package from Mr. Mailman today myself! This is the Fourteen Golf 56* wedge I won in the last, Name That Pga Player contest. I must say the pictures don't do this wedge justice. It has a very nice look and weight to it. I also like the shape quite a bit. It looks like JB put some swings on it, I just hope he didn't steal it's mojo!:laugh: I just want to say thanks to THP and Fourteen Golf for the great prize, and especially JB and Golfergal for all that they do for us here. I can't wait to see you guys next month!
FourteenWedge001.jpg

FourteenWedge003.jpg

FourteenWedge004.jpg

FourteenWedge005.jpg

FourteenWedge006.jpg

It was hit 3-4 times (not be me) but should still be in perfect condition

Fourteen makes a really nice wedge. Congrats!

You got to let us know how it works for you.

I'm headed out the door right now to play 18 with it and my new irons. I figured the wedge would arrive today so I was waiting for it to get here before I left. I'll let you know how it goes when I get back.

I wonder how far you can hit those golf balls

I will let you know, I am holding off on hitting them until a long drive competition. Like in the tournament SethO is playing with us. Is that cheating?

Back