Contest Winners Thread

came home and it was like christmas on the first of september!! first of all i want to say thanks to adidas and THP for putting on the where in the world contest. it was a fun process to follow and like i said before, i feel as though steve is the ideal guy for the job. i also was impressed with how quickly and well packaged everything was....top notch! i have to be honest, i was pretty speachless when i opened up some of the boxes and i'll get to more of that after i share some pics!

packages as they arrived:

45764_432390943426_537878426_4913992_6541008_n.jpg

unboxing pic:

45764_432390953426_537878426_4913994_6706702_n.jpg

quite possibly the most amazing looking, feeling, designed golf shoe i've ever seen! words can't describe how divine these are in hand. i never thought i would like golf shoes like these but i must say, i was flat out wrong! the shoe has what's called "50/50 Protect", which means that the lower half of the shoe has some sort of clear, rubbery like material that protects the mesh construction of the shoe!

45764_432390958426_537878426_4913995_1338951_n.jpg

bottom of the shoe, which imo, is about as technologically advanced as the rest of it.

45764_432390963426_537878426_4913996_4808964_n.jpg

this is just a sick shot of the shoe! man, i'm still at a loss for words on how bada** these are!!!

45764_432390968426_537878426_4913997_6102740_n.jpg

Dude, really? I mean use 1 of the other thousand apps out there to post pics. Congrats on the haul btw

Dude, really? I mean use 1 of the other thousand apps out there to post pics. Congrats on the haul btw

WHAT? :question:

Great win, TC! The more I look at those shoes, the more I like them. Adidas is where it's at for golfing footwear.

Great! I thought it would be a good size for a 3W but I always like to hear other people's opinions as well. We want happy THP'ers!

i think it's actually ideal for a 3wood myself.

Nice stuff guys!

Nice win boys! Great looking stuff there.

congrats all!

congrats to all, have we got a winner of the barclays contest yet anyone?

The prize has beens shipped, the winner, War_Mongering, should have their prize anyday now.
Got here today. I have to go get my dad's bag so I can show the wedges in his bag and not on my floor!
GolferGal I was just curious if my thp headcover shipped w/ the clubs?

Got here today. I have to go get my dad's bag so I can show the wedges in his bag and not on my floor!
GolferGal I was just curious if my thp headcover shipped w/ the clubs?

She just said not in the same package, but same day shipping.

quite possibly the most amazing looking, feeling, designed golf shoe i've ever seen! words can't describe how divine these are in hand. i never thought i would like golf shoes like these but i must say, i was flat out wrong! the shoe has what's called "50/50 Protect", which means that the lower half of the shoe has some sort of clear, rubbery like material that protects the mesh construction of the shoe!

Yuss!! i got these a couple months ago and they are the greatest things ever!!! Congrats man.

Yuss!! i got these a couple months ago and they are the greatest things ever!!! Congrats man.

thanks man, i can't wait to wear them on the course. i've been wearing them around the yard and they are like clouds on my feet. and they look so ridonkulous!

Nice winnings guys!

Man TC those shoes look super sweet!

thanks man, i can't wait to wear them on the course. i've been wearing them around the yard and they are like clouds on my feet. and they look so ridonkulous!

I can tell you that I have played multiple rounds without even tying them up, they fit so snug. At least for me, they have not loosened much at all. And yeah, they are sweeeeeet looking!

I can tell you that I have played multiple rounds without even tying them up, they fit so snug. At least for me, they have not loosened much at all. And yeah, they are sweeeeeet looking!

i have fairly large feet (14 wide) and these are the best fitting shoe i've ever put on. i can't wait to get them on the course man. what color are yours?

i have fairly large feet (14 wide) and these are the best fitting shoe i've ever put on. i can't wait to get them on the course man. what color are yours?

Exact same, just not as monstrous haha!!!!

I was trying to get my hands on a pair of bright blue ones from the year prior, but no luck with size.. I felt that these would do just fine haha!

Exact same, just not as monstrous haha!!!!

I was trying to get my hands on a pair of bright blue ones from the year prior, but no luck with size.. I felt that these would do just fine haha!

ah sweet! i honestly was not expecting those shoes at all!!! so it was a cool surprise when i saw the color. man, they're sitting right here next to me, i'm just staring at how awesome they are.

Great stuff there guy's, but I have to say that those shoes are fricken killer tc. Lucky dog, lol. I want some...

Back