What type of putter do you use?

Odyssey 2 ball blade.

see sig...

Cool Putters

This is the one I am married to:

zg_mallet_large.jpg

But I have been cheating with this one until I broke the shaft Sunday:

200807080922469973_s.jpg

I had to go look in my bag before I could answer - I have an Odyssey White Hot XG Rossie.

Ping anser

iwi_zing_large.jpg

I use a 10 year old odyssey. the only putter I have ever played. when I first started playing someone told me never to change putters since I can practically 2-putt from anywhere. so far...I have managed to not change sticks.

I use the Nike IC 2020. Not the prettiest thing to some folks but it rolls the ball true and the alignment aid just plain works.

ic_20-20_large.jpg

odyssey white hot sabertooth 35" but i choke down anthony kim style

Wilson Optimax 3-D

Nike Ignite 004
couldnt be happier

http://valueguide.pga.com/images/Nike/Putters/ignite4_putter_large.jpg

TaylorMade Imola 8 but I want to get a Rife Abaco Island Series

i use a scotty cameron square back no. 1. its has a great feel and it works.

Cleavland Classic 1

montecarlo7_agsi-plus_large.jpg

Rossa Monte Carlo

Ping Karsten Series B-60
Ping%20Karsten%20B60%20Putter.jpg

I was using a Taylormade Rossa Imola 8 but I just got my new Ping iN Series D67 today so I'll be making the transition to that now.

I was using a Taylormade Rossa Imola 8 but I just got my new Ping iN Series D67 today so I'll be making the transition to that now.

pics????

The only putters I have right now are variants of a mallet

The last time I was in a golf galaxy I putted with a blade for the first time in YEARS and thought that I rolled the ball very well. Maybe I'll spring for a Wilson 8883, or one of the new clevelands just so I can have a heel-weighted blade in my bag. I don't know if anything will feel as comfortable at set up as an offset mallet though.

just got myself a rossa fontana which is a mid mallet.

loving this putter so much after saturdays round where i couldnt miss.

Back