What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the drive thru at our local McD and I saw on their menu "The McRib is back" and I almost flipped out. That stupid thing is like a collectors item. All it is is ground pork shaped like a rack of ribs with onions and barbecue sauce and we all go nuts over it. I've already gotten requests from my buddies up north on FB to send some their way.

By the way, I'll hold you guys to that if that does happen. :D

We will also have one of their awesome shake machines so you can get a McRib and a shake when you visit.

I wonder if its because you have more snowbirds in your new area. Either way its a win win situation.

Do Wisconsians do malt vinegar? I wish I had a pub with good fish & chips around here, the one place I used to like went down hill.

I honestly don't know why, it's possible it has to do with the snowbirds. We are also on the water so there is a lot of fish around here. All the places here have malt vinegar, it's the only way to eat fish and chips. They of course also offer tarter sauce.

We went to the farmers market today and got some fresh pasta, meats, and veggies so tonight we are having ravioli stuffed with mushrooms and onions, basil pesto focaccia bread and basil pesto chicken sausage.

Hot Italian Sausage links and tater tots

Hot Italian Sausage links and tater tots

Good grief Thanks - if it was a hotdog - I'd think you were an 8 year old boy. Since it was a sauage - I'll give the benefit of the doubt - are you really 14?

Good grief Thanks - if it was a hotdog - I'd think you were an 8 year old boy. Since it was a sauage - I'll give the benefit of the doubt - are you really 14?

Don't knock the tots! I didn't feel like cooking tonight

"Fricken Chicken", thats what Liz called it. Chicken Fricasse with dumplings, green beens and corn.

Don't knock the tots! I didn't feel like cooking tonight

I like Tater Tots too, but I've never had them still frozen. Did you gnaw on them?

I like Tater Tots too, but I've never had them still frozen. Did you gnaw on them?

Not tonight but I have before

Not tonight but I have before

I've had days like that when you miss lunch and get home and stuff anything you can into your mouth.

I've had days like that when you miss lunch and get home and stuff anything you can into your mouth.

Exactly, I call that a 'feeding frenzy' night

Beef Bourguignon and homemade cheese bread, with salad.

Hey bogey, you'll know this... leftover pancit here.

lots of lemons with leftover pancit is onotastic!

pretty funny everyone talking about fish and chips... i had it the other day without even reading this thread...

tonight was pork rib sinigang

The BF and I had Pho :)

fee fi PHO fum... i think its gonna be fast food tonight

we bought some fresh pasta at the farmers market so I think we are having that for dinner tonight. We picked up some fresh bread too so that will accompany the pasta.

Pizza night at the household.

And Duey, it's pronounced FA.

Pizza night at the household.

And Duey, it's pronounced FA.

How the hell do you get Fa from Pho? My tongue won't work that way.

How the hell do you get Fa from Pho? My tongue won't work that way.

Dude, it's Vietnamese... ask them. I just know that it tastes awesome and it's not pronounced like it's spelled.

Dude, it's Vietnamese... ask them. I just know that it tastes awesome and it's not pronounced like it's spelled.

As long as it eats good :D. How was it GC? I'm thinking the pepers would hurt me, hehe

Ribeye steak for me, and fillet of salmon for the Mrs. Junior had level 2 green beans and rice pops.

If anyone is looking for a killer rub you can put on anything, check out Butt Rub! http://www.buttrub.com/ :bananadance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back