What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sloppy Joe pie. Thanks Smallie! Teenage boys love Sloppy Joes for some reason.

Where going to a pub for a birthday so it looks like it will be pub food. I usually go crazy with the brown sauce.

Chinese delivery. It's kinda funny, the place 4 miles away in another county will deliver but the place less than three miles away in my county won't deliver to my area.

Chinese delivery. It's kinda funny, the place 4 miles away in another county will deliver but the place less than three miles away in my county won't deliver to my area.

This reminded me of a couple weeks ago. I am stuck in a recliner with blood clot issues. Liz had a hard day and can't stand the idea of going out so I suggest Jimmy Johns sandwiches. They deliver right? Wrong? We live in a smallish town, 2400 population. They won't deliver because we live too far from the store, by one block. One more block is the edge of town, why not cover that block??? I won't be back!

We just went to a brand new restaurant, for us anyways...Its a Polynesian restaurant. Pretty cute inside, and the BF had the ribs and pulled pork sandwhich and I had the garlic shrimp over rice.

Spaghetti and meatballs. I fear I made too many meatballs.

Kevin

Kevin

I don't understand. How can you ever have too many meatballs? :confused2:

Ribeye steaks.

Kevin

That was an awfully early dinner.

Grilled pork loin, tater tots, and some nuked vegetables.

That was an awfully early dinner.

Grilled pork loin, tater tots, and some nuked vegetables.

We hadn't had it yet when I posted. I made six pounds of meatballs and a huge pot of sauce. Going to freeze it in portions. I actually went to the store for a pork loin, but changed my mind as I walked into the store from my car.

Kevin

Im making pork chops with a ancho glaze and poblanos stuffed with white cheddar mashed potatoes.

I don't understand. How can you ever have too many meatballs? :confused2:

ditto! there are never enough meatballs!! :eat:

just got back from playing 18 so it will be a light dinner tonite. english muffin pizzas and a salad. :smile-big:

Korean short ribs (kalbi), macaroni and potato salads and rice. A little soy sauce over the rice. mmm.

pasta with vodka sauce

Breakfast.

You don't know what you are missing Diane! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back