ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

Re: ESPN Streak for the Cash.....

Re: ESPN Streak for the Cash.....

I have a new streak: 2

Spoiler
losses.

WTF? St. Johns kills Louisville.

I don't know if I've seen stranger things happen. :(

Dang dtak, that was close. Washington almost pulled it out! Grrrrrrrrrr.

WTF? Why is the announcer in the UW/Cal game listing and describing (at length) yoga poses???

6 losses in a row, and 2-8 overall.

I am cursed in this thing and here is a perfect example of how the gods are against me:

This is what started the 6 pick slide. On Thursday, I chose Mike Weir to shoot a lower front 9 score than Notah Begay. Weir shot 33 on the front 9, Begay shot 32.

Weir is now T55 and Begay is T152 . . . out of 152.

FML.

Sports hate me.

The announcer in the A&M/Tech game just said:
"Talk about some loose balls, LeBeau gets 'em."
Followed immediately by:
"There have been some great spurts in this game."

These small school bb games that look like blowouts but are not are killing me. Im done with the Siena and Niagra's!!!

The early soccer games, which have been my saving grace so far this month don't look too appealing today so I'm not picking until the Ohio State game. Hopefully I'll make two or three picks today.

I dont have anything to lose so I went with the Joventus..

I can't buy a win lately. :banghead:

The early soccer games, which have been my saving grace so far this month don't look too appealing today so I'm not picking until the Ohio State game. Hopefully I'll make two or three picks today.

Careful with that Ohio State game... Illinois has been pretty good at home.

I banking my chances on bowling today. Go Others.

Careful with that Ohio State game... Illinois has been pretty good at home.

I'm glad I saw this after it was too late! I only took Ohio State because they were ranked! I got lucky on this one. I'm not picking again until the tennis match.

Didn't know there was a losing streak tracker... I think this page is much easier to get into, at least for me.

If you click on "Longest" there's a guy who lost 18 straight! I think I'd be flipping a coin before it got that bad!

If you click on "Longest" there's a guy who lost 18 straight! I think I'd be flipping a coin before it got that bad!

I have this feeling that he's doing that on purpose... at least he's in 1st place for something.

Lasagna... again...

Gotta be the fourth or fifth time this year already.

Not a lasagna lover.

So I'm gonna go with the Easten Conference in the NBA All-Star game. Are they the better conference? :confused2:

So I'm gonna go with the Easten Conference in the NBA All-Star game. Are they the better conference? :confused2:

Those all-star games are almost 50/50. They're playing in Dallas which is in the WC so maybe home field? Kobe is not playing though.

Those all-star games are almost 50/50. They're playing in Dallas which is in the WC so maybe home field? Kobe is not playing though.

I just need to make a pick to get back on the winning track. It's that or the USC- UCLA game.

Lasagna... again...

Gotta be the fourth or fifth time this year already.

Not a lasagna lover.

Is that a horse? I didn't see that option. I would bet on a horse named Lasagna.

Well, I'm L9 now. This is ridiculous. Begay over Weir? Portland over St. Mary's?? Czech skater for gold over the field??? St. Johns over Louisville???? Stanford over WSU????? Niagra over Sienna??????

If there is an upset on the calendar, I pick the favorite.

Harry or MO, which one would you pick? I'll pick the other. hehehe

Lord, I'm sorry for that, and be with the starving pymies down in New Guinea.

EDIT: Oh carp, they both picked that one and picked different teams!

EDIT EDIT: Oh carp, Harry picked the Eastern Conference!

Back