When is the last time you played golf?

Late September for me

2 weeks ago, in between snow attacks. If it hits 45 and I've got time, I'll play without hesitation.

I shouldn't even reply...

I shouldn't even reply...

Yesterday :bananadance:

I got chewed up and spit out by the Stanford golf course... I'd only played there once before. Man are the greens fast (and tricky). 6 three-putts :banghead:

I last played a recorded round October 26th/09.

As far as hitting a ball I can hit one whenever I want at the current driving range I go to. I think I may go today.

That last time I played was, sadly, not even in this decade!
I don't have an exact date, but it would have been sometime in October '09.

I do take solace in the fact that I'm not the Lone Ranger here- there are a lot of us in my same boat, especially this winter. If I can just get it to warm up another 10-15 degrees I'd be able to go hit balls in a heated stall off a mat, not ideal but better than nothing!

November 18, 2009.

It's been getting warmer lately, so hoping to get back out soon!

The last time I played golf was around November of 2008.

This "recession" (depression) has taken its toll on the service industry and being in landscape construction, it's been pretty dismal around here for about the last 2 years or so and even well established suppliers have either disappeared or are suffering as well.
In fact, in the last year or so, I've used my Bobcat more for clearing snow from my driveway than I have for any construction work, so the idea of playing golf has been taken completely off the table until things improve economically.

I do, however, see signs of improvement of late, but I won't know for at least another couple of months if those are for real or just wishful thinking.

I hope it's for real, because I REALLY want start playing again.

Fingers crossed!

-JP

Third weekend in October.

Aren't we Yankees lucky?

I have managed to play a bunch this winter. Played yesterday and it was decent. Thanks to ol' El Nino we here in the PNW have had an extremely mild winter. :alien2:

November 22nd, shot a 91 at the Bergamont.

probably november :(

im itching to get out, and probably will in a about a month,
workin the weekends for a bit now..

Two weeks ago and planning another outing for Saturday. It is supposed to be abut 45 so my buddies and I are all over it.

1/24/10...
played with a father son combo... dad was kinda a jerk... like a stage parent type... you could tell he was grooming the kid to be the next tiger... anyways...

i havent played in a while... everytime i had time...the weather was bad... when the weather was 'decent'... i was busy

I can't even remember it has been so long. I think I got out in the first part of November. But I've been getting my clubs and things ready. I got a new bag at Christmas so it is locked and loaded and ready to go!

We getting snow tomorrow

We getting snow tomorrow

I played this morning at 09:00 a.m. shot my best round of the winter with a 37 on the front nine and 43 on the back for an 80. Even though we still play in middle Georgia, it has been awful this year. Really cold with a ton of rainy days so my handicap has suffered. I always go up four points in the winter months :banghead: I get to play so it is better than no golf. My buddy Calloway who lives in North Carolina has been hit hard by winter weather. His withdrawals are getting severe so through him I can feel your pain :bad:

I last played on November 5th.

November 8th and probably wont again till mid April, when you have to ride and can't walk the first 2 weeks are murder when you keep calling the course and they say the ground is too wet for carts !!!!

nov.21st

After reading this post, it reminds me of why I still live in AZ. Summers are terrible but I love being able to go out whenever :) Feel for y'all!!!

The last time I played golf was around November of 2008.

This "recession" (depression) has taken its toll on the service industry and being in landscape construction, it's been pretty dismal around here for about the last 2 years or so and even well established suppliers have either disappeared or are suffering as well.
In fact, in the last year or so, I've used my Bobcat more for clearing snow from my driveway than I have for any construction work, so the idea of playing golf has been taken completely off the table until things improve economically.

I do, however, see signs of improvement of late, but I won't know for at least another couple of months if those are for real or just wishful thinking.

I hope it's for real, because I REALLY want start playing again.

Fingers crossed!

-JP

I really hope things improve for you JP so you can spend less time on the forums and more time playing golf! (just kidding, you know I enjoy your posts!)

After reading this post, it reminds me of why I still live in AZ. Summers are terrible but I love being able to go out whenever :) Feel for y'all!!!

See that's my point- sure summers are tough on you guys, but even then you still have the ability if you choose to play. Especially real early in the morning. But here right now we couldn't play regardless of how badly we wanted to. Well.....I guess we could just get in the car and keep going south until we find an open course- problem is, right now we'd have to go dang near all the way to San Antonio!!!

I last played on Halloween. But I'll be playing next week in Mexico ( start the hate now)

My home course opens on May 7th for the season. It can't come fast enough.

I last played in October, I have forgotten what a golf course looks like. We have had the worst winter over here in the UK for 30 years so most of the courses have been shut. One local course actually opened up for people to Snowboard and Sledge as it's the hilliest course in these parts. Playing for the first time next week, need to dust off those clubs and check that I cleaned my shoes from the last time I played. :sad:

I really hope things improve for you JP so you can spend less time on the forums and more time playing golf! (just kidding, you know I enjoy your posts!)

LOL!

Thank you and don't worry... I know exactly what you're saying.

Believe me, I want to get away from the forums too because when I spend too much time on these things, all I end up doing is getting into trouble because I don't know when to shut up!

-JP

Back