The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not leaving guys. Not until like Feb.

Better suited for the HHJJ thread is the fact that I now have about three extra hours of free time every day, I can actually practice medicine now instead of doing logistical BS as well!

No more time cards, CEEP requests; department meetings, counseling sessions, work order follow up, hand receipt tracking, etc...

Driving for show and chutting for dough
wait... 3hrs of free time?
shouldnt that equal driving range/9 holes? lol

Not much time for THP lately, in fact not much free time at all lately. It sucks. I pull up THP on tapatalk every free chance I get, but that's been limited to just before bed the past week and a half. Usually by then I'm exhausted and just crash while reading a thread. Finally have a few minutes now and hope to have some more free time this week.

My rant of the day:

The medical industry's billing practices.

You're in an industry where it is notoriously hard to collect payments.

So it's 1 am and I want to pay my doctor's bill. No problem, I'll just go on the website and pay online. Are you kidding me? They don't accept online payment? @#$#@$@@#$@#$@#

No problem, I'm sure there's an 800 number I can call, 24 hours a day to make a payment. Uh, big no on that one too.

Let's see, my options are to use snail mail, or to call their billing office between the hours of 9 am and 4 pm, Monday through Thursday. And when I do, I sit on hold for 20 minutes before getting disconnected. It took me 3 calls and 2 disconnections before I was finally able to get my bill paid.

Seriously, this is pathetic. If you want my money, make it easy for me to give it to you.

My rant of the day:

The medical industry's billing practices.

You're in an industry where it is notoriously hard to collect payments.

So it's 1 am and I want to pay my doctor's bill. No problem, I'll just go on the website and pay online. Are you kidding me? They don't accept online payment? @#$#@$@@#$@#$@#

No problem, I'm sure there's an 800 number I can call, 24 hours a day to make a payment. Uh, big no on that one too.

Let's see, my options are to use snail mail, or to call their billing office between the hours of 9 am and 4 pm, Monday through Thursday. And when I do, I sit on hold for 20 minutes before getting disconnected. It took me 3 calls and 2 disconnections before I was finally able to get my bill paid.

Seriously, this is pathetic. If you want my money, make it easy for me to give it to you.

My GP doesn't even take credit cards. Cash or check only.

Rain

Nonstop effing rain :rain::wtf:

id rather not see rain... thats what sprinklers are for lol

id rather not see rain... thats what sprinklers are for lol

lol I'll trade you I heard some THPErs are looking at snow soon, that's crazy

lol I'll trade you I heard some THPErs are looking at snow soon, that's crazy
id take rain over snow... snow is worthless unless im in the mountains getting ready to snowboard

Beautiful day out and my round after 4 has been brutal. Have some low hooks happening.

My rant being my inability to dig deep right now and stop worrying mentally.

Sent from my HTC One X

id take rain over snow... snow is worthless unless im in the mountains getting ready to snowboard

he have snow once or twice a year and it's great haha but it's a treat for us

8048087374_0a7864734e.jpg

8048081333_1f9461949c.jpg

yup... you cant snowboard on that stuff hahaha

ill pass on that stuff... hence all the warm weather climates ive lived in

Yeah man, the guys in Northern New Mexico (closer to colorado) get all the good stuff, not so much here.

my rant... just saw the new quiznos commercial and it looks tremendous... on tv
i bet it looks hideous in person lol

Two people sick out of my dept today and we are already short handed. Looks like 4+ hour shifts painting and a late fricking night.

Dates cancelling day of -.- At least she said we would still hang out soon. Beats being blown off completely

Dates cancelling day of -.- At least she said we would still hang out soon. Beats being blown off completely

Sorry dude, keep your hopes up man you should be fine!! I guess you can call Hank Haney now lol

Sorry dude, keep your hopes up man you should be fine!! I guess you can call Hank Haney now lol

Hahaha, sorry to hear it c0ncept. At least she isn't totally blowing you off so that's cool.

It's a rant, but she didn't blow you completely off, she was probably legitimately busy

It's a rant, but she didn't blow you completely off, she was probably legitimately busy

Yeah dude don't worry, she was probably studying for a test, I know I am a shut in when I have tests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back