The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's odd. How in the world did he get your grandparents number and know your brothers name? Unless it was someone semi close to the family?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
He probably just said "Grandma" and she said a name and he ran with it.

Effing dish network receiver died, only picking up one of the 3 satellites.

Now I get to call and deal with their happy selves. Ive considered going to their new Internet since I'm out in the boonies and our local phone company charges 80.00 for a phone we don't use and must have plus slow dsl. I just hate the weather factor with dish.

Plus, I'd love to upgrade to the hopper but they cut no deals for a 5 year subscriber. Pisses me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time for a switch man.

Effing dish network receiver died, only picking up one of the 3 satellites.

Now I get to call and deal with their happy selves. Ive considered going to their new Internet since I'm out in the boonies and our local phone company charges 80.00 for a phone we don't use and must have plus slow dsl. I just hate the weather factor with dish.

Plus, I'd love to upgrade to the hopper but they cut no deals for a 5 year subscriber. Pisses me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Go to DirecTV for two years, then switch back.

They won't transfer you to customer retention if you try to cancel?

An acquaintance of mine (we are not close, I wouldn't even call us friends) went on a quick trip to London this weekend, and was very unfortunately mugged and lost everything he had on him, which was a lot... thankfully his passport was back at the hotel. Well, he sent an e-mail to everyone he knew explaining the situation. I offered to help if he needed it, meaning I might send him $100 and if he paid it back later that would be appreciated but not necessary. Well, I just got a response form him and he's asking me for almost 2 grand to pay off his hotel bill and fly home and he explained how to wire it to him through Western Union. Not only does it annoy me that someone who barely knows me asked me for 2 grand, I'm beginning to think this is some kind of scam. He's not getting any money from me or my family. I wish him the best though.

you've been sent a scam email don't send anything and delete it immediately lol

Go to DirecTV for two years, then switch back.

They won't transfer you to customer retention if you try to cancel?

Last time the didn't. A switch to DirecTV might not be bad anyways, could get Sunday Ticket at least.

I just hate being over a barrel with my internet though, the entire town is on the local phone company, no AT&T at all. Its a monopoly and it pisses me off.

A lot of times the scammers get all the information they need right off the internet. People would be surprised how much can be learned from a Facebook page.

A lot of times the scammers get all the information they need right off the internet. People would be surprised how much can be learned from a Facebook page.

Exactly why I don't have one-well I do but only for contests lol

Tapping away without siri

SNOW!!! Effin snow!

You are so lucky, it's 75 still

Thats a shame man I really wish I could share this with you I think you would like it. In a couple of months you can get your toque and toboggan and go down the bobsled track thats across the way from my place. It'll be a good time I promise.

Thats a shame man I really wish I could share this with you I think you would like it. In a couple of months you can get your toque and toboggan and go down the bobsled track thats across the way from my place. It'll be a good time I promise.

Haha I haven't seen more than 1 foot of snow in my life lol

I love being in the south. I love being able to wear shorts this time of year.

I love being in the south. I love being able to wear shorts this time of year.

That's awesome, how's the humidity treating you? The cool thing is that you'll be ready for the humidity at the Morgan Cup if you get in lol

That's awesome, how's the humidity treating you? The cool thing is that you'll be ready for the humidity at the Morgan Cup if you get in lol

The humidity isn't that bad. We have some pretty bad humidity in NJ, so it hasn't been as bad for me down here. No MC for me, this year anyways.

The humidity isn't that bad. We have some pretty bad humidity in NJ, so it hasn't been as bad for me down here. No MC for me, this year anyways.

Me neither dude too much stuff this year that I have to do for school

Me neither dude too much stuff this year that I have to do for school

Yeah. We'll get there at some point though.

For sure dude I can't wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back