The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah dude don't worry, she was probably studying for a test, I know I am a shut in when I have tests

Haha yeah exams. I spaced on them too. I just have to wait for HER to text me know which is something I always have hated.

Haha yeah exams. I spaced on them too. I just have to wait for HER to text me know which is something I always have hated.

Yeah I hate it when that happens, you'll be fine though don't sweat it!

Got poison ivy last Sunday. I know the exact spot on the course too. Had a drive that went left, almost out of bounds and up against a bunch of branches with weeds underneath.

That'll teach me to hit it to the right on that hole.

Got poison ivy last Sunday. I know the exact spot on the course too. Had a drive that went left, almost out of bounds and up against a bunch of branches with weeds underneath.

No poison ivy in the middle of the fairway Smalls...haha I kid I kid. That stinks dude.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Dude that sucks, I'd never seen poison ivy in my life until a few weeks ago, it's nasty and it scares me more than snakes do

Dude that sucks, I'd never seen poison ivy in my life until a few weeks ago, it's nasty and it scares me more than snakes do

I'm so glad I don't get it anymore. I used to get it really bad as a kid, but the past few years I haven't gotten it at all even if I'm in poison ivy.

I'm so glad I don't get it anymore. I used to get it really bad as a kid, but the past few years I haven't gotten it at all even if I'm in poison ivy.

It relies on an immune response like an allergen so the way your body responds to it may have changed, which is fascinating!

It relies on an immune response like an allergen so the way your body responds to it may have changed, which is fascinating!

Lol, I wish I understood that (not really, I hate bio). All I know is that I don't have to be afraid of poison ivy anymore.

I always think of Bill Nye the Science guy when you post..haha

Tap Tap Taparoo

No poison ivy in the middle of the fairway Smalls...haha I kid I kid. That stinks dude.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. hahaha

Poison ivy sucks. And you can get it any time. The "poison" lasts for years, the live plants, the dead plants, things that touch it, whatever. You can get poison ivy from your dog if he brushed up against it.

What sucks is that you might get it again. I got it bad as a kid, got it REAL bad at about age 22 or so and didn't get it again until I was in my 40s. So don't ever chance it.

What sucks is that you might get it again. I got it bad as a kid, got it REAL bad at about age 22 or so and didn't get it again until I was in my 40s. So don't ever chance it.

Yeah, it's not like I'll just be rolling around in poison ivy, lol. I still try to avoid it but I'm not too afraid if I can't.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. hahaha

Poison ivy sucks. And you can get it any time. The "poison" lasts for years, the live plants, the dead plants, things that touch it, whatever. You can get poison ivy from your dog if he brushed up against it.

Yeah it's basically an oil that's secreted, so you really need a detergent to get rid of it completely, it's so crazy how it engulfs everything. I saw the craziest thing ever, poison Ivy on power lines, and poison ivy on corn this is the first poison ivy I'd ever seen haha

8048606674_1f06c19132.jpg

this stuff is everywhere it's insane
8048601829_81f5eff43b.jpg

Yeah, it's not like I'll just be rolling around in poison ivy, lol. I still try to avoid it but I'm not too afraid if I can't.

So far I've been able to roll around in Poison Ivy, Oak, Sumac my entire life without worry. Hope it stays that way. Although after 28 years I'd say that I stand a good chance unless my lymphocytes decide to one day turn on me.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

So far I've been able to roll around in Poison Ivy, Oak, Sumac my entire life without worry. Hope it stays that way. Although after 28 years I'd say that I stand a good chance unless my lymphocytes decide to one day turn on me.

Driving for show and chutting for dough
You are in a good place Colt, not only because it is paradise, but because there is none of the three poison plants there. Maybe that is why Hawaii is paradise.

An acquaintance of mine (we are not close, I wouldn't even call us friends) went on a quick trip to London this weekend, and was very unfortunately mugged and lost everything he had on him, which was a lot... thankfully his passport was back at the hotel. Well, he sent an e-mail to everyone he knew explaining the situation. I offered to help if he needed it, meaning I might send him $100 and if he paid it back later that would be appreciated but not necessary. Well, I just got a response form him and he's asking me for almost 2 grand to pay off his hotel bill and fly home and he explained how to wire it to him through Western Union. Not only does it annoy me that someone who barely knows me asked me for 2 grand, I'm beginning to think this is some kind of scam. He's not getting any money from me or my family. I wish him the best though.

An acquaintance of mine (we are not close, I wouldn't even call us friends) went on a quick trip to London this weekend, and was very unfortunately mugged and lost everything he had on him, which was a lot... thankfully his passport was back at the hotel. Well, he sent an e-mail to everyone he knew explaining the situation. I offered to help if he needed it, meaning I might send him $100 and if he paid it back later that would be appreciated but not necessary. Well, I just got a response form him and he's asking me for almost 2 grand to pay off his hotel bill and fly home and he explained how to wire it to him through Western Union. Not only does it annoy me that someone who barely knows me asked me for 2 grand, I'm beginning to think this is some kind of scam. He's not getting any money from me or my family. I wish him the best though.

It's a scam dude. Your friend didn't contact you.

I got the exact same email supposedly from my brother in law, who was never out of the country.

It's a scam dude. Your friend didn't contact you.
He's right Icejack, this is worse than freebirdie.

This is a well known scam, don't send them a dime.

Hahahaha. Did you know he went to London in the first place?

JF, the best thing you can do is get in touch with him (not by email) and let him know what's up. He needs to let everyone know it isn't him, even though people should already realize it's a hoax.

He should probably get in touch with the authorities as well. Not sure who handles this type of situation though.

I knew he was going to Europe once school got started which is the reason I didn't immediately think scam. I'm gonna give him a call tonight and see what the deal is.

same thing happened to my grandparents. someone posing at my brother called my grandma and said he was stranded in mexico with no money and no way home. he asked her for a couple grand to get home and everything. my grandma almost sent the money but thankfully my granddad got on the phone and asked personal questions about my brother and the guy didn't know the answers and hung up.

same thing happened to my grandparents. someone posing at my brother called my grandma and said he was stranded in mexico with no money and no way home. he asked her for a couple grand to get home and everything. my grandma almost sent the money but thankfully my granddad got on the phone and asked personal questions about my brother and the guy didn't know the answers and hung up.

That's odd. How in the world did he get your grandparents number and know your brothers name? Unless it was someone semi close to the family?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back