The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all of a sudden realize someone's two favorite words are I and money.

Headache is preventing me from sleeping. Have to be up in 5 hours. Yuck.

Running sucks, running at the end of a 12 hour shift really sucks.

Snakes. Not even on a plane. So Shadow or aka Frack of the Frick and Frack fame or aka one our two dogs freaks out around 12:30 last night. Freaked out in such a way I comtemplated grabbing one of my firearms before leaving the bedroom. Instead I walk out in my boxers and find shadow harassing a snake in the middle of the kitchen. Now, when she finds snakes it does some kind of weird trigger with her where she slabbers like a kind in a candy store all ove the place. So, snake in the kitchen, shadow freaking out and slobbering everywhere because she wants to eat it? Midnight snack? Wtf?! Im standing there trying to make sense of it all and the stupid snake goes behind the fridge. Had a snake removal party at 1 am last night. Im going to try and make things all better by playing golf but it looks like it might rain.

WTG Indiana Kevin!!!! Snakes.....why'd it have to be snakes?

Snakes. Not even on a plane. So Shadow or aka Frack of the Frick and Frack fame or aka one our two dogs freaks out around 12:30 last night. Freaked out in such a way I comtemplated grabbing one of my firearms before leaving the bedroom. Instead I walk out in my boxers and find shadow harassing a snake in the middle of the kitchen. Now, when she finds snakes it does some kind of weird trigger with her where she slabbers like a kind in a candy store all ove the place. So, snake in the kitchen, shadow freaking out and slobbering everywhere because she wants to eat it? Midnight snack? Wtf?! Im standing there trying to make sense of it all and the stupid snake goes behind the fridge. Had a snake removal party at 1 am last night. Im going to try and make things all better by playing golf but it looks like it might rain.

That is a valid rant. My gf would have had us moved out of our place this morning if that happened.

WTG Indiana Kevin!!!! Snakes.....why'd it have to be snakes?

haha I dont like snakes dude. I used my snake removal tool again. Hanger.

That is a valid rant. My gf would have had us moved out of our place this morning if that happened.

Luckily she threatened to show me up and challenge my mancard and get it herself. So I had to remove it and I dont have to move us out this morning. Neighbor found a six footer in his garage last week.

good thing it's forged...bet hitting that snake was buttery smooth at impact

haha I dont like snakes dude. I used my snake removal tool again. Hanger.

Luckily she threatened to show me up and challenge my mancard and get it herself. So I had to remove it and I dont have to move us out this morning. Neighbor found a six footer in his garage last week.

See, I hear hitting snake with golf club and immediately think of how good of a MC video that would have been. "I dont always practice this shot, but when I do, its for Morgan Cup Prep". Stay Cobra my friends.

I kid I kid...Kind of.

Lol @ Stay cobra my friend.

Ummm what kind of snake are we talking about?

that's 2 snakes in the Kmac household in the last month. Your house is now ddec proof.

You can keep my mancard, I'd likely shoot up the house trying to kill a snake if one ever ended up in the house.

Was it a black snake? Those beasts are scary but good to have around for verment!

My rant: I got practical joked at the office today. Someone super glued my mouse to the mouse pad. Grrr!

Was it a black snake? Those beasts are scary but good to have around for verment!

My rant: I got practical joked at the office today. Someone super glued my mouse to the mouse pad. Grrr!

Wow, how old are the people at your office? I thought practical jokes ended after college...

Wow, how old are the people at your office? I thought practical jokes ended after college...

LOL, we have a fun group of folks here. It's ok, I got this guy pretty good while he was on his honeymoon. I wrapped everything on his desk in plastic wrap. Like big time. Every individual thing, LOL

LOL, we have a fun group of folks here. It's ok, I got this guy pretty good while he was on his honeymoon. I wrapped everything on his desk in plastic wrap. Like big time. Every individual thing, LOL

This is awesome! I really hope I can find an organization with this kind of culture. I love a good practical joke

Eff Halloween, Eff birthday cakes, Eff oreos and Eff pizza. I am going to go purge now and contemplate liposuction.

Good practical jokes for the office.

Put a small part of a sticky note under the mouse laser.
Take one of the wheels off their office chair.
Wind a rubber band up in a drawer with a paper clip attached and make it so when they open the drawer the paper clip unravels and shoots paper sheds everywhere.
Barely unplug the mouse in the back of the computer.
If they have a normal keyboard, switch the n and m keys.

Still others I can't think of at this moment. I love office pranks.

We do them around here all the time. Keeps it fun at work.

One of my favorites is a screen shot set of their screen set as their wallpaper with all the icons removed. Gets 'em everytime.

Wind a rubber band up in a drawer with a paper clip attached and make it so when they open the drawer the paper clip unravels and shoots paper sheds everywhere.

Reconstruct their whole desk out of cardboard and wrap it in wrapping paper like Dwight.

NUP_132855_0101.JPG

Haha. Ouch.

Reconstruct their whole desk out of cardboard and wrap it in wrapping paper like Dwight.

Put stapler in a jello mold like Dwight..haha

This probably doesn't belong here since it's not a rant, but find someone who left their computer unlocked, do a print screen of their desktop and make a jpeg out of it, move all of their shortcuts into a folder, then make the picture of their desktop into their wallpaper.

I love how Jersey Nate came in here all #seriousgolfer style and ripped on PJs. Now everyones talking about great PJs that happen all the time.. Thats funnier than the jokes!

Skim City!
We do them around here all the time. Keeps it fun at work.

One of my favorites is a screen shot set of their screen set as their wallpaper with all the icons removed. Gets 'em everytime.

This probably doesn't belong here since it's not a rant, but find someone who left their computer unlocked, do a print screen of their desktop and make a jpeg out of it, move all of their shortcuts into a folder, then make the picture of their desktop into their wallpaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back