The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put too much creamer in my coffee this morning so it tastes like all creamer and no coffee

I mean come on! The only bread they have is honey oat, no steak or chicken of any sort, no avocado, no light mayo, no baby spinach.

What the deuce?!?!

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Heck, what can they make you then??? Tuna on honey oat? No way....:bad:

Another day at home with a sick kid. We are both getting tired of being cooped up in the house.

The pain in the ass it is to renew a CDL! I have to go to the department of public safety and THEN to a tag agent! BOO!

Also, construction zones with one lane stoplights! BOO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another day at home with a sick kid. We are both getting tired of being cooped up in the house.

Feeling any better or the same?

He's better than he was, but not in shape for school. I'm always annoyed when people send their sick kids to school, so I try not to do it.

He's better than he was, but not in shape for school. I'm always annoyed when people send their sick kids to school, so I try not to do it.

That's good man. Glad he is feeling better. And you are right. I have when sick people come to work, everyone else ends up sick. Same goes for my nephew and school. One dumb parent sends their sick kid to school and everyone else ends up sick. Kudos for not being that parent. Hope little Hawk gets better quick.

That's good man. Glad he is feeling better. And you are right. I have when sick people come to work, everyone else ends up sick. Same goes for my nephew and school. One dumb parent sends their sick kid to school and everyone else ends up sick. Kudos for not being that parent. Hope little Hawk gets better quick.
I'm with you on people coming to work sick. I noticed I wasn't feeling great and I found out people have been coming in with a lovely stomach bug. From the way I'm feeling they may have shared.

I work with sick people all day...

I work with sick people all day...

Yeah but your immune system must be pretty dang strong from the constant exposure. Also, I am not entirely sure what environment you work in but antibacterial soap is around every corner of most healthcare facilities. That's generally what causes workplace illness, from sick people touching doorknobs and phones and stuff.

Put too much creamer in my coffee this morning so it tastes like all creamer and no coffee

My wife mixes her coffee about 1:1 with milk!

really? how is there any coffee taste with that mixture?

I think that's the point. I don't personally care for the taste of coffee, I just like the caffeine benefits. I prefer iced coffee with lots of cream and sugar. The less it tastes like coffee the better for me.

I forgot that you don't like the taste of coffee. I see your point though....I need/like the taste of coffee (iced/regular) otherwise for me it'd be like dropping a Furyk energy drink into a glass of milk

I think that's the point. I don't personally care for the taste of coffee, I just like the caffeine benefits. I prefer iced coffee with lots of cream and sugar. The less it tastes like coffee the better for me.

I forgot that you don't like the taste of coffee. I see your point though....I need/like the taste of coffee (iced/regular) otherwise for me it'd be like dropping a Furyk energy drink into a glass of milk

I want to like the taste of coffee, and I don't mind flavored ones but overall it's just too bitter for my liking. Which is a shame because it smells amazing and I love coffee flavored ice cream.

really? how is there any coffee taste with that mixture?

I don't have any idea, Hanks! I don't drink coffee at all, so she can drink it however she wants! And if she wants to dilute it, that's fine with me! Coffee isn't cheap, so if it lasts longer, better for me, hahaha

*shakes head in dismay*

I don't have any idea, Hanks! I don't drink coffee at all, so she can drink it however she wants! And if she wants to dilute it, that's fine with me! Coffee isn't cheap, so if it lasts longer, better for me, hahaha

try coffee with some flavored creamer...it's like the training wheels for newbie coffee drinkers... Almost like a california roll for newbiw sushi eaters

I want to like the taste of coffee, and I don't mind flavored ones but overall it's just too bitter for my liking. Which is a shame because it smells amazing and I love coffee flavored ice cream.

Spent the last 4 days on the couch. Missed Bible study, the Atl Outing and Church.

Yeah but your immune system must be pretty dang strong from the constant exposure. Also, I am not entirely sure what environment you work in but antibacterial soap is around every corner of most healthcare facilities. That's generally what causes workplace illness, from sick people touching doorknobs and phones and stuff.
I blame hand sanitizer for the increase in spread of infection. People use that stuff thinking they dont need to wash their hands.

I really hate TWC

I blame hand sanitizer for the increase in spread of infection. People use that stuff thinking they dont need to wash their hands.

Absolutely agree. I have seen people at work, no joke, drop a deuce, come out and not wash their hands, get back to their desk and just throw some hand sanitizer on. I was like, 'Really guy? You dont wash your hands after wiping?" Never ever shook that guys hand again. It terrible, how misinformed people are about health.

brew your coffee at night. refrigerate and your ready in the a.m.

I saw that they have pre-made iced coffee at the grocery store now. It comes in half gallon sizes and is near the creamers at my local store.

I saw that they have pre-made iced coffee at the grocery store now. It comes in half gallon sizes and is near the creamers at my local store.
its very sweet! so the "coffee" flavor is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back