The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate seeing other peoples feet, so I love this rant.

yeah they're kind of creepy especially when one of the middle toes is longer than the rest of the toes lol

I love having to do Lab homework with a pounding headache. I'm so tired from this weekend, but I got John Mayer, Junk Food, and a Mtn Dew to try and calm me down. I should be okay.

I love having to do Lab homework with a pounding headache. I'm so tired from this weekend, but I got John Mayer, Junk Food, and a Mtn Dew to try and calm me down. I should be okay.

what kind of lab homework?

what kind of lab homework?

Chem. I have to finish my write up and prep my notebook for tomorrows lab (write procedure, etc.). Yay me.

Ah General Chemistry, those were the good ol days lol. When I was a freshman in General chem my TA was so chill that he would let us do the write ups there before class and most of the time he'd split up the whole lab procedure in groups so we'd finish in 20 minutes and then write down the overall class results. then when I had gen chem 2, it was painfully hard our TA was the devil hisself
Chem. I have to finish my write up and prep my notebook for tomorrows lab (write procedure, etc.). Yay me.

Ah General Chemistry, those were the good ol days lol. When I was a freshman in General chem my TA was so chill that he would let us do the write ups there before class and most of the time he'd split up the whole lab procedure in groups so we'd finish in 20 minutes and then write down the overall class results. then when I had gen chem 2, it was painfully hard our TA was the devil hisself

Yeah. Basically, my lab teacher is the spawn of satan. I got kicked out of my first lab for reaching my finger in my safety glasses to scratch my eye. We were measuring length of boxes and volume of water. I was pissed.

People who post photos with their feet in them. At least wear shoes. Do you not notice your feet in the pictures?

talking about my photos in the marketplace lol.

Yeah. Basically, my lab teacher is the spawn of satan. I got kicked out of my first lab for reaching my finger in my safety glasses to scratch my eye. We were measuring length of boxes and volume of water. I was pissed.

wow that's stupid, I understand why they say not to touch your eyes but still, that's dumb and excessive. One of my awesome TA's was from China and he always told us to wear our googles and gloves haha, he didn't know what google vs goggles was.

Our TA's were hard but never that excessive, although the department head walked into one of my organic chem labs and started chewing out a guy for not wearing goggles at all and that he'd kick him out but never for reaching for an eye or something

wow that's stupid, I understand why they say not to touch your eyes but still, that's dumb and excessive. One of my awesome TA's was from China and he always told us to wear our googles and gloves haha, he didn't know what google vs goggles was.

Our TA's were hard but never that excessive, although the department head walked into one of my organic chem labs and started chewing out a guy for not wearing goggles at all and that he'd kick him out but never for reaching for an eye or something

Hahaha Google and Goggle. That's pretty funny. But yeah, this weekend has made me exhausted and I really don't want to do any of this.

Hahaha Google and Goggle. That's pretty funny. But yeah, this weekend has made me exhausted and I really don't want to do any of this.

I hear you man haha, this week was my biggest mid term for my molecular genetics of Bacteria, I studied for weeks and it sucked how much time it too, I got an A though at least but I've been studying no stop since the first day of the semester, I'm almost done though with my degree, I've taken most of my 400 micro courses and all

I hear you man haha, this week was my biggest mid term for my molecular genetics of Bacteria, I studied for weeks and it sucked how much time it too, I got an A though at least but I've been studying no stop since the first day of the semester, I'm almost done though with my degree, I've taken most of my 400 micro courses and all

Congrats on your hard work man. Finish strong. I got another 2 months of this crap before my finals Haha

Congrats on your hard work man. Finish strong. I got another 2 months of this crap before my finals Haha

good luck dude, it sucks how much work it takes to study for all these classes and I wish I started working this hard way early!

Have to say I feel I'm about to blow. The growing lack of respect is making me not want to take the high road.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Have to say I feel I'm about to blow. The growing lack of respect is making me not want to take the high road.

Dude, it ain't worth it. Trust me, I know. Do everything to keep this place a sanctuary

I respect you and will clap if you pull off a shot like Rose did today. Stay classy my friend.

Love you Chunky! I hope that tonight was just a result of high emotions from the Ryder Cup...if I'm right in assuming what you're talking about. That doesn't excuse what happened, though. I thought that was ridiculous.

dude, you're a champ, don't let it get to you bro, you're awesome!!

So I've been wanting to watch the disney Robin Hood for so long, since the only copy I ever had growing up was the spanish version lol, I can't stand that the DVD version costs $58 since Disney threw them in the vault! ah!

Erica didn't care much for the Ryder Cup. For some reason, watching golf from morning to night three days straight isn't her thing.

Erica didn't care much for the Ryder Cup. For some reason, watching golf from morning to night three days straight isn't her thing.

Melissa asked if we could watch something else with 3 matches left to go. I feel your pain man.

My partner Richard was feeling the same until today. He got into golf for ONCE today.

yeah I got that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back