The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erica didn't care much for the Ryder Cup. For some reason, watching golf from morning to night three days straight isn't her thing.

Jacqui stayed home from golfing today just to watch the matches!

At least the kid liked it. He's got a short attention span though.

Erica didn't care much for the Ryder Cup. For some reason, watching golf from morning to night three days straight isn't her thing.

The Ryder Cup was the first thing Kelly asked me about when she walked in the door from work. "So what was the deal with Rory and how did we do?".

I have a cool girlfriend.

It was sort of a tense day. Sick kid, pregnant woman, golf all weekend. I was walking on eggshells for a while there lol.

It was sort of a tense day. Sick kid, pregnant woman, golf all weekend. I was walking on eggshells for a while there lol.

and add THP on top of that lol

Yea, I didn't THP too much today. Had to pretend I was hanging out while watching the TV out of the corner of my eye.

LOL. I figured I wasn't alone. I got the "when's it going to be over" question too.

I feel sorry for you man.
27602530.jpg

My partner Richard was feeling the same until today. He got into golf for ONCE today.

do you ever take Richard golfing? How does he feel about playing the gam instead of watching it on TV?

do you ever take Richard golfing? How does he feel about playing the gam instead of watching it on TV?

I've always wondered that myself but never thought to ask. Does Richard golf?

Tried to get Richard on the range once. He took a few swings and said the game wasn't for him. But I think that after today he'll be more interested in watching it.

Tried to get Richard on the range once. He took a few swings and said the game wasn't for him. But I think that after today he'll be more interested in watching it.

Slow, steady, progress, my man. LOL. I am sure if you would have asked Kelly when we got together almost 12 years ago, if she would be playing golf with me someday, she would have laughed her arse off.

Slow, steady, progress, my man. LOL. I am sure if you would have asked Kelly when we got together almost 12 years ago, if she would be playing golf with me someday, she would have laughed her arse off.

Richard is older than Kelly and more set in his ways.

People have bocas grande and can't seem to keep em' closed.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

People have bocas grande and can't seem to keep em' closed.

Go to their house, and nail a slender man page to the nearest tree in front of their house, and leave it there for them to find and scare the crap out of them

As I finish watching episode 4 of The Walking Dead season 2 I notice that an update to Comcast went into effect. basically just changed how the menu's looked. But when I go to watch episode 5 those #$%*@%'s decided to take episodes 5, 6, 7, and 8 off and leave 9 - 13 on. Wanted to scream!!

As I finish watching episode 4 of The Walking Dead season 2 I notice that an update to Comcast went into effect. basically just changed how the menu's looked. But when I go to watch episode 5 those #$%*@%'s decided to take episodes 5, 6, 7, and 8 off and leave 9 - 13 on. Wanted to scream!!

I dropped Comcast cable about as quick as they put a cable box into my house years ago. Just horrible IMO.

where I live it's Comcast, DirecTV, or Dish and the latter two are more expensive than Comcast. It's tough to not have Comcast here unless you are willing to pay around $150 or more a month for a decent amount of channels and good internet.

The Subway at the naval exchange sucks! Every single time I go in there they don't have half of the crap that they need to make freaking sandwiches.

that's why you never go to Subway. Never liked them.

that's why you never go to Subway. Never liked them.

I mean come on! The only bread they have is honey oat, no steak or chicken of any sort, no avocado, no light mayo, no baby spinach.

What the deuce?!?!

Just had my first ever nightmare about being in a nuclear explosion...also first nightmare in like 10 years (cept the elevator dream that has become one of those lame dreams where you know what is going to happen and it's not bad anymore)

Obviously I enjoyed yesterday, but I also heard from the tenant in my other flat - she has split from her boyfriend and they're moving out immediately. Plus the washing machine is broken, the kitchen cupboards, the wardrobe in the bedroom, the carpet is ruined.....not good. Need to try to get someone else in there quick or my outgoings will be almost unmanageable. First of the month and already things are piling up against me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back