Callaway RAZR Fit Driver

Very nice, Jman! Hope it works for you!

In hand!

DSC_0408.jpg

I'm EXCITED!

That thing is insane good looking. I always preferred the white paint fill on the head weights really makes then pop

That thing is insane good looking. I always preferred the white paint fill on the head weights really makes then pop

Good point dude. It really does man them stand out.

Thanks Kelly! I agree, I didn't realize it was white on the uDesigns until I got it in hand, I like that. The extra weight kit comes with white fill as well so its a nice match. I'm one of those OCD guys who would have been nothered by having a red weight and a white weight in even though I can in no way shape or form see them at address. LOL! One of those dumb hang ups of mine.

Thanks Kelly! I agree, I didn't realize it was white on the uDesigns until I got it in hand, I like that. The extra weight kit comes with white fill as well so its a nice match. I'm one of those OCD guys who would have been nothered by having a red weight and a white weight in even though I can in no way shape or form see them at address. LOL! One of those dumb hang ups of mine.

Dude i wanted to rob INgolfers white one's off his TA when we were at the MC haha. Did you know that your extra weights fit into the handle of the tool???

Dude i wanted to rob INgolfers white one's off his TA when we were at the MC haha. Did you know that your extra weights fit into the handle of the tool???

I had seen pictures out and about but didn't know if it was that way with all the wrenches. That makes it even MORE freaking awesome.

I didn't know this either. Wow. Awesome.

I had seen pictures out and about but didn't know if it was that way with all the wrenches. That makes it even MORE freaking awesome.

Yup it does. There is a little Cally chevron on the rubber part, push in the direction the chevron is pointing and it will open

Yup it does. There is a little Cally chevron on the rubber part, push in the direction the chevron is pointing and it will open

Just did that, that is pretty dang handy.

Just did that, that is pretty dang handy.
I only found out it did that after I thought I broke it on 18 at Caledonia.

Ha ha see how easily we golfers are amused

Seriously! Stuff like this to me is WAY better than fancy colors! HA!!

Now that's funny, I can see the "AH CRAP" at first turning into "Wait, what do you mean its SUPPOSED to do that?"

Interesting. I just went and tried it!

I must have missed this!

Lol at you guys and finding out the wrench opens up. I love the white paint fill also, David I would have given you those weights if you asked bro, no need to steal.

On a side note, I haven't played golf in two weeks and this is the club I miss hitting the most. I definitely need to get out for at least 9 tomorrow evening.

Haha, thanks dude! If not for the Ryder Cup I'd have taken it out today, Monday will have to do!

That club brought me the most satisfying session at a driving range that I've ever had. May it bring you as much joy and driving satisfaction as it has brought me. I love that club so much I ordered the 3 wood today!

Lol at you guys and finding out the wrench opens up. I love the white paint fill also, David I would have given you those weights if you asked bro, no need to steal.

On a side note, I haven't played golf in two weeks and this is the club I miss hitting the most. I definitely need to get out for at least 9 tomorrow evening.

I wouldn't have done that to you buddy lol

It's cool, but at this point, I had no need to know!

I'd be excited too. That thing looks sweet!

Going to try​ to get out with it today. I hope it all works out, its all going to hinge on time spent in the DMV and tag agency.

Going to try​ to get out with it today. I hope it all works out, its all going to hinge on time spent in the DMV and tag agency.

Interested in your thoughts. You've been through a lot of drivers this year.... Not that there's anything wrong with that! LOL. I want to like this driver. Hit my teachers with the stock x-flex pretty good considering I have no business in an x. However, every time with the standard RF in stiff at the store hasn't gone so well. I think that a different shaft could change that, but not ready to pull the trigger on anything right now.

Finally got out for 9 holes for the first time in two weeks yesterday. Went about as I expected, shot 42 on 9 holes. Made some good shots but the short game wasn't there, which is the first thing that seems to go when I take that much time off. Anyhow, I had to rush to the course to get there after work at 5:30 and I went out to meet the group on 12. No warm-up, no stretching, just rushed out to catch up and went straight to the tee box. Par 5, pulled the driver, and killed it about 290 right down the pipe. The driver was on fire all day, I only had one drive pushed just a little bit right OB on a dogleg right and ended up with a double on that hole. I always miss hitting this driver when I take a little time off, it is the club I miss hitting the most. Hopefully I will get the chance to get out for some more rounds this week and give it some more swings before it starts getting too cold.

I got out with the Fit yesterday. I really do like this driver ALOT and I seem to just get along better with more shallow faced drivers.

Now the shaft, that's another story. But, suffice to say, I ordered two more adapters today so that won't be a problem for long.

I got out with the Fit yesterday. I really do like this driver ALOT and I seem to just get along better with more shallow faced drivers.

Now the shaft, that's another story. But, suffice to say, I ordered two more adapters today so that won't be a problem for long.
Good stuff dude, the Razr Fit is the one driver out right now that I wish I would have spent more time with. I love everything I see and hear about this club.

Just bought this.

Sold my Anser; just not a big enough difference to justify the anser...

Back