Callaway RAZR Fit Driver

I get all of that. I'm just saying that opening by 2.5* should deloft by about 2* when brought back to square. Closing 1.5* should increase by about 1* (they got that one right).

I think that to say 2* one way and 1* the other will still have only 1* effect on loft both ways just sounds off.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Excited to go to the range today. Have not touched a club in a long time. I'm going to experiment a little with the TA and see what works best for me.

Excited to go to the range today. Have not touched a club in a long time. I'm going to experiment a little with the TA and see what works best for me.

Get a little TNA with the TA man....good luck out there

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Hey I need help!

I've got the 9.5 Razr fit with a stock shaft. Hit it today weights set for draw option set to closed, and I'm ballooning this thing. Recommend me a shaft option that will flight this down some. Something reasonably priced under $100 that I might find on the bay.

Hey I need help!

I've got the 9.5 Razr fit with a stock shaft. Hit it today weights set for draw option set to closed, and I'm ballooning this thing. Recommend me a shaft option that will flight this down some. Something reasonably priced under $100 that I might find on the bay.

Part of the issue is the fact that you have it set to the closed setting. The closed setting actually adds loft to the driver, turning it into a 10.5°. That coupled with a low kick, high ball flight shaft leads to ballooning ball flight. I would first change the settings first and see if you get better results. If not look at a proforce v2 in a 60 series, it will play to roughly the same weight with a higher kick point and slightly stiffer tip that will bring down the ball flight. You can pick up a v2 at any golf shop for around $75.

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2

I just got a Razr Fit TA and I'm loving it. I can't believe I went through so many drivers before trying this one. Very solid feel. The 2013 stuff is supposed to be even better.

Part of the issue is the fact that you have it set to the closed setting. The closed setting actually adds loft to the driver, turning it into a 10.5°. That coupled with a low kick, high ball flight shaft leads to ballooning ball flight. I would first change the settings first and see if you get better results. If not look at a proforce v2 in a 60 series, it will play to roughly the same weight with a higher kick point and slightly stiffer tip that will bring down the ball flight. You can pick up a v2 at any golf shop for around $75.

Moving it to open will report to ~8?

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

I just got a Razr Fit TA and I'm loving it. I can't believe I went through so many drivers before trying this one. Very solid feel. The 2013 stuff is supposed to be even better.

What are the differences for 2013?

What are the differences for 2013?

More ball speed, less spin. Weights placed further back in the head. Different colours for both the bottom and the top. Standard is green but $50 lets you go with any other colour they offer

Moving it to open will report to ~8?

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

It plays more to an 8.3°

Switched to the open setting and it made all the difference in height, but I am really having a time controlling this driver. Idk if it's the shaft or me I'll give it a few more times out before I make a call on it.

Switched to the open setting and it made all the difference in height, but I am really having a time controlling this driver. Idk if it's the shaft or me I'll give it a few more times out before I make a call on it.

Def. The shaft. Its a made for rip'd nv with really high torque which helps it play a half a flex weaker. I would look at a lower torque shaft that plays true to its flex, it will make a world of dif. Inn accuracy.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Played with a buddy Saturday and his whole bag was Razr. Razr Fit driver, 3 wood and hybrids...Razr Black irons. Holy schmoley I was impressed with the performance of that driver!

Played with a buddy Saturday and his whole bag was Razr. Razr Fit driver, 3 wood and hybrids...Razr Black irons. Holy schmoley I was impressed with the performance of that driver!

sounds like my bag...hehe

I adore this driver. So much that I sold the Launch Lab yesterday.

I can't wait to see/hit the coming years version from what I'm hearing.

Sounds like a winning bag :beauty:

If anyone can help me out and aswer this I would appreciate it.

I have a question regarding the OptiFit Hosel on the RAZR FIT. Are left and right handed hoselsthe same? Or are they specific to dexterity?

Thanks.

If anyone can help me out and aswer this I would appreciate it.

I have a question regarding the OptiFit Hosel on the RAZR FIT. Are left and right handed hoselsthe same? Or are they specific to dexterity?

Thanks.

They're specific but if you buy the other one its just opposite.

They're specific but if you buy the other one its just opposite.
I'm a lefty. So if I wanted to get another shaft and OptiFit Hosel I would have to get one specific to left handed players. Correct?

I'm a lefty. So if I wanted to get another shaft and OptiFit Hosel I would have to get one specific to left handed players. Correct?

Or, if I understand Thain, if you want the club head to be open, set the hosel to closed.

Makes sense. But that would be annoying. Thanks for theinput guys.

Makes sense. But that would be annoying. Thanks for theinput guys.

I just got off the phone with Callaway and the hosel is in fact hand specific. Being a lefty myself, this explains a lot. Ugh. But it is a bit of a relief. I was wondering where the heck this draw came from.

I just got off the phone with Callaway and the hosel is in fact hand specific. Being a lefty myself, this explains a lot. Ugh. But it is a bit of a relief. I was wondering where the heck this draw came from.
Carefull. From what I understand I think there are two versions of the adapter. One for right and one for us lefty's. This is what I understand.

If you already bought the club with the OEM shaft it will have the lefty adaptor. So O = Open and C = Closed.

If you change your shaft and get another adapter online and not use the adaptor that came with the OEM shaft chances are its for a righty. Thats when the oposite comes into play. O=Closed & C=Open.

Ok so I picked up a RAZR FIT. But no tool with it. Is the a torks bit I can use to adjust it? Thanks.

Back