THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...done with updates...got to get back to task at hand. Beautiful day regardless, great company with mhg!

LtEvO TaPpEd

Last edited:
J4U...what the heck happed to you on hole 5........looking for a new house? I kid!!!!!

Very cool!

what the heck, I cant see anything

6ugy8unu.jpg

hilton head national. great shape.

6ugy8unu.jpg

hilton head national. great shape.

awesome man, I played there last year, won so pro shop credit on one of the par 3 contests, still got the shirt...great course

Well...that was fun? Terrible golf, but really great time with milehighgolfer. He got a call on 17 and I wish you the best of luck with that...sounds like a great opportunity!

Updated original post for live round with some info and more to come later tonight on the app, HOTD, recap.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Last edited:
Well...that was fun? Terrible golf, but really great time with milehighgolfer. He got a call on 17 and I wish you the best of luck with that...sounds like a great opportunity!

Updated original post for live round with some info and more to come later tonight on the app, HOTD, recap.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Thanks J4U, I hope it turns into something good. Had a blast with you today and we will do it again soon. I assume the app worked and everyone was able to follow the round with us. Beautiful course, our games not so much.

Twas 179 - 200 with tax. Ive played three rounds for less than this one lol.

Twas 179 - 200 with tax. Ive played three rounds for less than this one lol.

Ouch, good for you though! Sounds like your journey is going well!

LtEvO TaPpEd

Have fun boys!

Playing Mainland today.

1st hole driver to 145 in the fairway knocked a PW to 5' drained the putt. -1.

I don't know KMACs game, but even if +4 thru 3 is HORRIBLE (i'd be willing to take that right now for sure) I tend to think that PLAYING a bad game of golf is a heck of a lot better than sitting at the office (or on the couch) THINKING about playing a great one......

Enjoy your day on the course fellas.

Super Fwy FTW!

Hole 2. Drive in fairway 8 iron into green side bunker flop out 1 putt birdie on par 5. -2

Hole 3 hit drive into fairway bunker second shot over green. Chip to a foot tap in par

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back