THP Fantasy Football - Week 4 Thread

I have 130 points to JJmorris 103.5. I would certainly welcome Eli throwing a few balls to Martellus Bennett tonight. I have Bennett left, he has Maclin and McCoy.

I'd also like Bennett getting a little love for another league. I need Cruz to be contained a bit as I'm down 18 with my defense, a RB, and WR to go still.

At this rate it is no contest nice win. I hope I am not the second highest scorer.

I had a good week, for a change. And still got NOTHING out of my 2nd RB slot. It's not over yet. Like I said in my Tweet to you, I ain't comfortable yet. LOL.

I had a good week, for a change. And still got NOTHING out of my 2nd RB slot. It's not over yet. Like I said in my Tweet to you, I ain't comfortable yet. LOL.

Need maclin or shady here

I am so freaking pissed. I make trades every week and finally get a team I can make a run with after starting 0-3 and of course I lose to the only person out of 15 other teams that had a higher score than me.

I am so freaking pissed. I make trades every week and finally get a team I can make a run with after starting 0-3 and of course I lose to the only person out of 15 other teams that had a higher score than me.

Lol. Nice battle, dude. I can breathe now.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I've pretty much got a win secured this week. Gets me to 2-2, alright.

Didn't have a great week, but still have a slight chance against Triple Bogey Tim...I've got a 5.5 pt lead and Matt Forte still to go with TBT's week relying on Romo to get him the pts he needs.

Hope Forte wakes up feeling perfect tomorrow.

thats friggin crazy

*whew*

Improved to 2-2. Great game, Jjmorris.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Wake's team is just having one of those days. 37 points from Hartline, 25.5 from Colston, 16.5 from Gronkowsi, and 23 from his def. 100+ point from just 4 players on his team. Tough to beat. Welcome to the winners circle Wake

he looked smart snagging Hartline from me in that trade. i'm glad my team rebounded today as well. even if it had to be against my draft night date Hanks!

I need a QB and some back ups....Week 7 has an automatic loss for me...3 starters on a bye

Got another win where I was projected to lose. Sweetness!!

*whew*

Improved to 2-2. Great game, Jjmorris.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Yeah dude I give up. I have a great team but there is no way I can make the playoffs now with 4 losses. So frustrating. Solid matchup it was a blast to follow though

Well I think I got a win! Brian Freaking Hartline. I was really nervous when I got zero from Locker, but Hartline and Zurlein were big for me

I'm up about 20 with Marshall and the boys D and he has Miles Austin, should move me to 2-2

he looked smart snagging Hartline from me in that trade. i'm glad my team rebounded today as well. even if it had to be against my draft night date Hanks!

Yeah, looked like an idiot for trading stafford though. It was a good day anyway.

Tapin for bird

War Eagle leads me by a point (104.5 - 103.5) going into tonights game.

He has the Bears D in play and I have Dez Bryant. We shall see what happens.

Cookie that one is going to come down to the wire! I hope romo has enough time to throw tonight or dez may be a non factor

War Eagle leads me by a point (104.5 - 103.5) going into tonights game.

He has the Bears D in play and I have Dez Bryant. We shall see what happens.

It will be a close one. Odd though, last night you had 107.5 pts, seems that some points were adjusted last night?

Cookie that one is going to come down to the wire! I hope romo has enough time to throw tonight or dez may be a non factor

Yeah, it's a tough spot to be in as Dez has not done much this year. Can only hope that the Cowboys offense plays well enough to wipe out the 10 auto D points and then Dez puts up enough to cover any gap.

It will be a close one. Odd though, last night you had 107.5 pts, seems that some points were adjusted last night?

Maybe so, in all honesty I was not really checking. Looked last night before bed and saw I was down a point going into Monday.

I am hoping for some field goals tonight out of R. Gould and quite a few of them. I am down by 17 in a high scoring battle (128.5-111.5) and all I have left is the kicker. I would of felt better if I did not switch my TE this week (16 point difference) but that is what this is all about, starting the right players.

Getting no points out of a WR killed me and should have played Fitzy over Rivers again. Still got more points out of Fitzpatrick with 4 int's thats bad.

it's ok man...glad my team could under perform again just for you. I've got more holes in my team than I can plug right now

Looks like I got another win this week. Unless Marshall goes HAM. I'm up about 20 going into tonight.

Back