Haha so furyk should chutt?

Probably. He and Stricker. Stricker bladed that little chip on 17. He could've gotten it to 5 ft. easy with a chutt.

Freddie won't admit it, but I believe he chutted for birdie on 18. It was a great chutt.

There is no shame in my game, I putted from a newly sodded area of the fridge and made bird on 18. Mikedean gave it a sorta chutt. So not really sure

Haha so furyk should chutt?

No way. he probably would have lost like 5 & 4 if he were to chutt. Of course he didnt so well with the wedge either....guess its a toss-up! haha

There is no shame in my game, I putted from a newly sodded area of the fridge and made bird on 18. Mikedean gave it a sorta chutt. So not really sure

Fringe = no chutt for me personally. For me, a chutt is anything from an area of grass that is higher than the fringe/fairway. Otherwise there would be a lot of chutting at the Open Championship.

I believe we made some good strides with Mike this weekend in regards to chutting.

I did see him with a wedge on the edge of the practice green for a bit...

Umm, by practice u meant 2 whole shots

I'm disappointed I missed this shot....I think based on the alleged location of the shot we would call this the georgia chutt

I'm disappointed I missed this shot....I think based on the alleged location of the shot we would call this the georgia chutt

Done, GA chutt it is

I don't understand why we're making up all of these different classifications of the chutt. In doing so it seems as if we are trying to justify the chutt. The chutt Is now and will forever be a staple of any skilled golfers shot arsenal. It is a renowned and well-documented successful but difficult stroke to pull off which leads to more than desirable results in proximity to the pin when executed correctly by a golfer who has practiced and knows his limitations within the chutting stroke.

I say nevermore to trying to slide the chutt into acceptance within the golf community. From here on out golf will just have to restructure itself around the chutt. End of discussion.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

I don't understand why we're making up all of these different classifications of the chutt. In doing so it seems as if we are trying to justify the chutt. The chutt Is now and will forever be a staple of any skilled golfers shot arsenal. It is a renowned and well-documented successful but difficult stroke to pull off which leads to more than desirable results in proximity to the pin when executed correctly by a golfer who has practiced and knows his limitations within the chutting stroke.

I say nevermore to trying to slide the chutt into acceptance within the golf community. From here on out golf will just have to restructure itself around the chutt. End of discussion.

Go eat another Oreo and chill out son. I'm still anti chutt but I understand. Mikedean gave me the nod and that's all you need to know :D

Its been a long weekened, lots of big words there for me to disect. The atl options around the greens created the chutt subcatagory.

Go eat another Oreo and chill out son. I'm still anti chutt but I understand. Mikedean gave me the nod and that's all you need to know :D

T-dash. Just fulfilling my duties as the interim public relations officer for the chutt. No need to bring Oreos into this. Now you made me hungry...

Its been a long weekened, lots of big words there for me to disect. The atl options around the greens created the chutt subcatagory.

I'd be willing to bet that the Bermuda grass made it pretty fun. The secret is to just aim about 50 feet past the other side of the green and you should make it at least onto the front quarter of the green!

T-dash. Just fulfilling my duties as the interim public relations officer for the chutt. No need to bring Oreos into this. Now you made me hungry...

Copy that!

I gotta agree with ya Colt. I think we are stronger together rather than breaking us into sub catagories. It is improtant to be able to hit all chutts and I will endorse the right to specialize in one aspect of the chutt. We must not shun our own we all can feel disrespect for our excellence around the greens and our use of the Chutt we must rally together and support each other.

I gotta agree with ya Colt. I think we are stronger together rather than breaking us into sub catagories. It is improtant to be able to hit all chutts and I will endorse the right to specialize in one aspect of the chutt. We must not shun our own we all can feel disrespect for our excellence around the greens and our use of the Chutt we must rally together and support each other.

Hey at least chutt was in the title lol

1 week down in my no cbhutt ban, then I'm going to go crazy chutting

Hey at least chutt was in the title lol

1 week down in my no cbhutt ban, then I'm going to go crazy chutting

How long is your ban. I hope your handicap doesn't go up too much without the chutt.

A month from last Monday night

It's was an honest mistake Mike. In the future just be sure to never use the chutt as a bargaining chip for a bet. You know that we are above that.

I'd be willing to bet that the Bermuda grass made it pretty fun. The secret is to just aim about 50 feet past the other side of the green and you should make it at least onto the front quarter of the green!

I wish I could have tried, had a few "tempting" lies, but Im a man of my word

I wish I could have tried, had a few "tempting" lies, but Im a man of my word
I actually would have liked to see an attempt at a chut out of that rough at this course.

you will in due time!

You have fun with that. Although a supporter of the chutt I am. I do know that there are times when the inferior wedge just must be put into play.

Back