What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next item Frank and I will buy is the either the Manta putter or the Ping Nome.

The next item Frank and I will buy is the either the Manta putter or the Ping Nome.

The manta looked like a white garden hoe. We we are more interested in the Nome

lmao. That Manta is an odd looking putter isnt it? Im really not sure if I liked it or not.

If you like to roll puts and move around a little dirt then this putter's for you.

lmao. That Manta is an odd looking putter isnt it? Im really not sure if I liked it or not.
That's disappointing. I guess I just like ugly putters, see the Core Concept.

If you like to roll puts and move around a little dirt then this putter's for you.
It's like the Double Duty that Jake reviewed. Except with the Manta you can go till some soil after you finish on the green.

It's like the Double Duty that Jake reviewed. Except with the Manta you can go till some soil after you finish on the green.

It would be great for smoothing out some sand in the bunkers.

That's disappointing. I guess I just like ugly putters, see the Core Concept.

It would be great for smoothing out some sand in the bunkers.

LOL @ Smoothing out some sand. Look, its not THAT ugly but I was taken back a little by it. I also hated the Spider Ghost too at first and now I cant get it out of my bag. But youre on your own with that Core Concept thing.

LOL @ Smoothing out some sand. Look, its not THAT ugly but I was taken back a little by it. I also hated the Spider Ghost too at first and now I cant get it out of my bag. But youre on your own with that Core Concept thing.

Actually I think it's just too simple looking, when compaired to the Spider or the Corza Ghost. There is not much to it.

Actually I think it's just too simple looking, when compaired to the Spider or the Corza Ghost. There is not much to it.

Maybe that was it, just too plain and simple. I will reserve judgement for now.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I thought OEM wasmessing with my mind. These slipper geanies have me way too relaxed.

slipper genies FTW

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I thought OEM wasmessing with my mind. These slipper geanies have me way too relaxed.

Someone please translate this, I don't speak TMex yet.

Wtc is a slipper genie? You wear those with the pajama jeans?

Seriously?
SlipperGenie_SG_Packaging&InuseLR.jpg

I'd post a picture but I can't right now. They're the best slippers ever.

So you are cleaning your floor in comfort?

Boom!

aeeb6b78.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm gonna get a pair so I have something to wear to the range.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm gonna get a pair so I have something to wear to the range.
Match a nice Puma shirt with them and you will be stylin'

they look comfy, lets not hate.

I thought you were pretty jazzed with them before?
Also I did try to nail down a JDM one for you but the last one from the store sold and no one was willing to pony there's up.

I thought you were pretty jazzed with them before?
Also I did try to nail down a JDM one for you but the last one from the store sold and no one was willing to pony there's up.

I sure was but its very different looking in person. I think it needs to grow on me a bit just like the Spider Ghost did.

2 pairs of puma shorts. Yellow and blue, clearance rack, $30 each

Finally got the RAZR Fit Driver this driver rocks. I went to a demo day in Carlsbad, CA and tested 3 other drivers before I tested this one. Looks like I am staying loyal to Callaway. They make some darn good golf clubs.

Got some Kentwool socks, they are so comfortable. The bubba2 20% off and free shipping code still seems to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back