What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A dozen Bridgestone B330-RXS's and a nice variety of CLIFF bars for on course nutrition. CLIFF Bar flavors that I enjoy are Dark Cherry Almond, Blueberry Crisp, and Coconut Chocolate Chip.

nike_lunar.jpg

Shoe pondering is now over.

I had a big day (by my meager standards):

I picked up the Nike TW Kids Red Complete Set $49.99, as mentioned in the "Deal of the Day" thread, for my 5 yr old son.

For me, I ordered 3 dozen Bridgestone B330-S balls and a Taylormade R9 TP 10.5 w/Aldila Voodoo (stiff). I'll be like a kid waiting for Christmas morning over the next few days and can't wait to see that big brown truck.

Got this the night before the Georgia Outing and put it in play on Saturday. Dint have a great day putting first time out but I am draining everything on the putting green at home. Hehe hope to get out with it sometime this week for a real test.

a6f86b23-1a65-547f.jpg

TapAhoy!

Nice buy SMG. I was toying with the Gunmetal Seemore Anser, but instead stuck with the ONEcs. I will have a SeeMore Anser in the future, though.

Adidas Climacool 3 Stripe Shorts in Navy and Dark Gray

Picked up several dozen different brand golf balls.

8836238147614.jpg

Picked up a pair Adidas AdiCross last night. Felt really good while walking around in the store. Hope that they feel as good on the course.

Bought these a while ago and they finally came in.
18d3bd87-2060-fccb.jpg

Tapatalk

Got a portion of my new Nike Golf clothing I ordered from TGW the other day. Still waiting on a pair of gray plain Tech pants, a part of dark gray Tech pants, and a pair of bone colored Tech shorts. Here was my haul today. Black, Blue Gray, and Dark Gray Tech Shorts, Black/White pin stripe Tech pants, Perfect Pink polo and Green w/ white stripe polo.

533626_10150707922543216_506188215_9501407_1934072055_n.jpg

Titleist Ap1 712 irons 4-pw & SM4 vokey... now bring on the golf:golf:.......:bomb:

Callaway xforged 2iron and 58* TVD vokey!

2 new limited edition bettis. Couldn't decide on one or the other. It was a good birthday after all! Lol

I bought a box of Callaway Hex Black balls and a midsized Winn putter grip. I am going to try it out.

Got a portion of my new Nike Golf clothing I ordered from TGW the other day. Still waiting on a pair of gray plain Tech pants, a part of dark gray Tech pants, and a pair of bone colored Tech shorts. Here was my haul today. Black, Blue Gray, and Dark Gray Tech Shorts, Black/White pin stripe Tech pants, Perfect Pink polo and Green w/ white stripe polo.

533626_10150707922543216_506188215_9501407_1934072055_n.jpg
I now have drool all over my computer...

186c16db-4f80-9685.jpg

3 blue vdr grips for my callaway forged wedges, Winn jumbo lite putter grip and steel shaft extensions for my wedges and one putter.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

breezey, you gonna build those grips up?

I see my new favorite putter grip in there, nice.

That photo painfully reminds me that I need more golf clothes.

breezey, you gonna build those grips up?

Just 1 wrap I think if at all. I've found lately that midsize grips just don't feel right in my hands and I feel like I have more control with a smaller grip. I'm going to extend them 1/2" and then put those great blue vdr's on there.

Kmac, I wasn't going to buy a putter grip but I saw it there and remembered you saying how much you liked it and once I held it I had to buy it. For $11 it was a hell of a deal.

I hate to go there but it just feels so good in the hands. lol

I hate to go there but it just feels so good in the hands. lol

At least you didn't point out the part where he is used to something with a little less girth in his hands and it feels more natural.

At least you didn't point out the part where he is used to something with a little less girth in his hands and it feels more natural.

You sicko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back