What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got on the course, first 18 of the year. Played Cooks Creek, great track, first time out there. Felt awesome to be back out there and played/hit the ball surprisingly well.

For JB, stat of the day: 2 for 2 on sand saves.

So you bought a green fee then?

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got on the course, first 18 of the year. Played Cooks Creek, great track, first time out there. Felt awesome to be back out there and played/hit the ball surprisingly well.

For JB, stat of the day: 2 for 2 on sand saves.

So you bought a green fee then?

lol, fail. Wrong thread, oops.

A box of Bridgestone B330 balls :) Love these things...thanks again to THP and Bridgestone for the opportunity to test these balls and convince me even more that they are certainly the ball for my game!

Adidas shorts and shirt and calvin klein shorts and shirt 50% off.

A box of Bridgestone B330 balls :) Love these things...thanks again to THP and Bridgestone for the opportunity to test these balls and convince me even more that they are certainly the ball for my game!

Still my favorite ball of all-time, with the Z Star coming in at a close second.

Picked up an Angry Bird driver headcover, a TM R11 shaft adapter, and about 5 Fila Golf polos from Kohls, and 3 Adidas polos, and an Adidas half zip pullover.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Picked up an Angry Bird driver headcover, a TM R11 shaft adapter, and about 5 Fila Golf polos from Kohls, and 3 Adidas polos, and an Adidas half zip pullover.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.
I didnt even know they made those, I think I need one.

Picked up a Royal Blue Sun Mountain V1 Speed Cart from my club. Feel like I got a pretty good deal - $180 when it retails for $200.

Broke down and ordered a Scor 50* wedge.

Sorta golf related: Digital Voice Recorder for use at Demo Day to keep track of notes instead of a sweaty pen and paper!

Sorta golf related: Digital Voice Recorder for use at Demo Day to keep track of notes instead of a sweaty pen and paper!
Ive been looking at these as well. Which did you go with?

Ohio State driver cover and a Rocket Tour rugby stripe pom pom headcover for my 3W.

I'm 43 minutes away from buying a Adams 9064 LS driver head.

Oh snaps, good luck!
Thanks man, Its the adjustable model with no shaft and if it goes past my max bid I'm not gonna raise it.

Thanks man, Its the adjustable model with no shaft and if it goes past my max bid I'm not gonna raise it.

That'd be a nice pickup imo.

Picture 178.jpg

This should be over now...what's the verdict?

I've committed to buying a Nike VRs 10.5 for my own little driver shoot out against the Adams. I held that thing in store and I'll say the Adams better bring it's A game.

This should be over now...what's the verdict?

I've committed to buying a Nike VRs 10.5 for my own little driver shoot out against the Adams. I held that thing in store and I'll say the Adams better bring it's A game.

I think I saw in another thread that he was outbid at the last second. I could be wrong.

After losing out on a putter and a driver head in the last two days I really feel like oem'ing something g.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back