Cleveland Classic Driver Video - Demo Day

I often wish I was Tmex, but right now that feeling is as strong as it's every been.

Here are the numbers... It might be a little hard to see but its pretty good. I took out two slice and two topped balls. From when i was getting used to the driver. Plus who really cares about those haha. One shot would been drawn into oblivion but the others would be good. Absolutely loved this driver. I might change my MC order back to a 9* driver after this.

Ballspeed:149 avg
Launch: 11.7
Backspin: 2478

IMG-20120130-00032.jpg

Damn Tmex. Pretty impressive numbers dude.

Tmex has officially made me reponder the reponder of my driver shaft ponder. I am now firmly in the stock Kua camp until at least the next day or so.

Great interview. I cannot wait to hit this driver.

Wow, nice numbers, man! And I'm with Hawk - glad I am getting the Kua in stiff. Your swing speed is very near mine, just a touch higher.

Damn Tmex. Pretty impressive numbers dude.

Tmex has officially made me reponder the reponder of my driver shaft ponder. I am now firmly in the stock Kua camp until at least the next day or so.

Wow, nice numbers, man! And I'm with Hawk - glad I am getting the Kua in stiff. Your swing speed is very near mine, just a touch higher.

Thanks fellas. THe stock C Kua would probably be my pick. I would like to see the White just in case you could get that launch up without impacting the spin (lower or higher). If I just flipped a coin, have a feeling either would work. That face is hot and forgiving. Just a sick, sick driver.

Thanks fellas. THe stock C Kua would probably be my pick. I would like to see the White just in case you could get that launch up without impacting the spin (lower or higher). If I just flipped a coin, have a feeling either would work. That face is hot and forgiving. Just a sick, sick driver.

Knowing what I know about the Kua 43, it's a pretty high launcher as well. I also wonder how the lighter weight could benefit launch as well. I still am sort of evolving with my driver numbers, but what I'm seeing is a little lower launch with lower spin. I don't want my launch too low.

Knowing what I know about the Kua 43, it's a pretty high launcher as well. I also wonder how the lighter weight could benefit launch as well. I still am sort of evolving with my driver numbers, but what I'm seeing is a little lower launch with lower spin. I don't want my launch too low.

Ed Zachary dude. Maybe even a 10.5 would be the perfect one provided the spin stayed the same. I'm sure you guys will figure this oot and itll be excited when you do!

Damn Tmex that's impressive. Our swings seem to be very similar so I'm excited to hit this. Gonna go get fit to reaffirm my thoughts and decide which loft but you're making me think hard about 9*.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

It's similar to last years driver but with different cosmetics. I have a thinking that some XL owners might buy it just for the look upgrade!

Tappin!
Put me in that category. Love my XL270 but this Classic 270 has the same Miyazaki shaft and looks different than everyone's white drivers!

I can confirm with everybody that the man you see in the video will be back on THP Radio next week with me to discuss all things Classic. Should be a blast as it always is having Nate on the show.

That's awesome. I have a crush on this driver.

I can confirm with everybody that the man you see in the video will be back on THP Radio next week with me to discuss all things Classic. Should be a blast as it always is having Nate on the show.

That's amazing. I love THP Radio, especially when Nate is on. He's such a smart guy and a good complement to you if I do say so myself. I'm so excited to hear about the Classic!

Can't wait for the radio show! I want Nate to give every little detail....

I'm looking forward to this. I'll be honest, hearing how low-spin this driver head is has me excited in one way, but also a little nervous in another way because I think that getting the right shaft in it is going to be critical. My wish would be to have the multiple Classic driver heads shafted with different shafts at the THP Demo Day to be able to try out, but I'm not sure that could happen outside of the stock shaft and the Kusula White.

Looking forward to the radio show as always. I am obsessed with this driver and what shaft will help me get the best launch angle numbers out of it.

I couldn't find the other classic thread so I'm posting this question here. I was looking at the Cleveland webpage and noticed that the C. Kua 43 is an option for the 270, it shows as a "special edition black," is that the same 43 as before with a new paint scheme or totally different shaft as it's not listed on the Miyazaki page.

I couldn't find the other classic thread so I'm posting this question here. I was looking at the Cleveland webpage and noticed that the C. Kua 43 is an option for the 270, it shows as a "special edition black," is that the same 43 as before with a new paint scheme or totally different shaft as it's not listed on the Miyazaki page.

Pretty sure it's the same 43 but with a black paint scheme to match with the driver head.

From what I've seen, the flex code is the same.

Pretty sure it's the same 43 but with a black paint scheme to match with the driver head.

You guys are 100% correct. It's the same shaft with a different color. Spoke to one of the Cleveland Reps about this.

You guys are 100% correct. It's the same shaft with a different color. Spoke to one of the Cleveland Reps about this.

Sweet! Thanks guys, you to Nate, couldn't quote you though.

Sweet! Thanks guys, you to Nate, couldn't quote you though.

I just can't wait for this radio show this week.

Back