The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

tick tock tick tock

Just popping in on my lunch break to wish you all good luck later! I will be back in plenty of time before the next selections but I cant wish you all luck too many times.

Thanks man, the excitement is mounting for everyone left.

Cookie, if there was an early announcement, then we would have to wait 32 hours til tomorrow night at 8pm. Now THAT would seem like forever.

While that is true, it is fine with me since I will be on the course and not thinking about it quite as much as I am right now. But, make no mistake, this never leaves my mind.

Wow, I don't think this whole thing has sunk in yet. I am so grateful for this opportunity, especially because there are so many others of you that truly deserve it. I am proud to be part of such an amazing community of friends. I can't believe how many PMs I have received since my name was announced, I certainly did not expect everyone to be so encouraging. While I am excited for the Morgan Cup, the thing I am most excited about is getting to meet so man of you. I have only had a couple of opportunities to play with some fellow THPers but I have enjoyed those rounds very much. Obviously this time the stakes are a little higher but I am still looking forward to playing with each of you that have been announced and also those yet to be announced. The excitement I feel cannot be put in to words, but at the same time I feel bummed because we cannot all play in the event. Every single person that submitted a video deserves this spot just as much as I do. For those that do not make it I hope to tee it up with you in the future, whether it be at a demo day or another gathering. Thank you all again for the support and encouragement, I will not take this responsibility lightly and will proudly represent THP and the sponsors for this historic event. Good luck to the rest of you, there are still 8 spots left and I cannot wait to see who fills them!

Great post INgolfer

This^ I don't have the long game, but straight. If I'm lucky enough to get the nod and get paired with a long hitter my short game will do some damage to a few ego's, hehe

I get off the tee pretty well (usually) and have a good short game, but don't hit a lot of greens, so if I get paired up with a good iron player, even though I am a high hcpr, we could do some real damage.

While that is true, it is fine with me since I will be on the course and not thinking about it quite as much as I am right now. But, make no mistake, this never leaves my mind.

My problem is I am usually out to dinner around 8, and my wife is threatening to take my phone so I can't check while we are out. I have now promised not to post anything more than a quick congrats to the selected until we get home and she seems to be ok with it.

Good luck everybody tonight! I know it is going to be another exciting night.

I'm loving the excitement by all here

Is it getting real yet Captain? About 7pm the tension will be thick enough to cut with a knife, lol.

Great post INgolfer

I get off the tee pretty well (usually) and have a good short game, but don't hit a lot of greens, so if I get paired up with a good iron player, even though I am a high hcpr, we could do some real damage.

Sounds like a solid pair to dish out some pain. I'm an every other shot player, haha

man, I have no clue who is getting called tonight

I can't believe this was announced so soon! I am so excited to be repping Callaway!

You are going to love the XF's Smalls. Love them!!

man, I have no clue who is getting called tonight
Thats the beauty of suspense, keep you on the edge of your seat.

What a cool day on THP! The staffers get excited with their equipment OEM's and two more fine folks get the surprise of their lives :clapp:. It don't get no better than this huh:D

With the Sponsorship announcements and the anticipation of the final 8 coming over the next 4 days, my stomach is in some serious knots.

With the Sponsorship announcements and the anticipation of the final 8 coming over the next 4 days, my stomach is in some serious knots.

I don't think you're alone there. I am so excited to see who is chosen tonight! I hope me. I also hope/think Thainer will get in. I would love to play with him.

I just checked my trusty.....

51zVOeHvlgL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

And we are still on track for 1 Floridian and 1 Texan to be announced tonight.

Cookie, that's awesome.

Those things are creepy... and lie, hehe

I swear time is just crawling by right now...:banghead:

Man it's hard to talk cars when I have Morgan Cup on the brain... This is really starting to affect my work. And my stomach is tore up. I can't imagine how I will be if I actually get picked...

bc1d6487.jpg
[/IMG]
1ccd2c70.jpg
[/IMG]
Those chosen tonight will play these two fine courses in July....pow!!!

I'm gonna wreck Jake on those courses....it's already a done deal haha

bc1d6487.jpg
[/IMG]
1ccd2c70.jpg
[/IMG]
Those chosen tonight will play these two fine courses in July....pow!!!

Not sure if my anxiety level can go any higher, but that just excites me more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to those choosen so far, its an honor to rep THP and the sponsors.

The Pintail tees at Caledonia are pretty close to my course's slop/rating. Those are a few points higher, I will play both of these courses this late summer when I go down.

I'm gonna wreck bathrooms on those courses....it's already a done deal haha

FIFY and thats just nasty!

I'm again really getting pumped up for tonight annoucement. who is it going to be, I'm not guessing anymore as I've been wrong every time and I'm tired of it.

Back