The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

bc1d6487.jpg
[/IMG]
1ccd2c70.jpg
[/IMG]
Those chosen tonight will play these two fine courses in July....pow!!!

man that just makes it harder on us who may not be chosen. You trying to make us jealous?? Looks like tough course... 3 hours and 30 mins till the next selections... Boy oh Boy here goes my stomach again...

3 hours ladies and gents!!!

:nailbiting: and pulling my hair out! I may be bald by the time this is over.

I just asked about Cookie getting selected today..........

magic-8-ball it is certain.jpg

Good luck everyone!

I just asked about Cookie getting selected today..........

magic-8-ball it is certain.jpg

I really like you Nate!

A Floridian and Texan tonight according to my special board. :D

Tappin' from the iPhone!

I'm thinking a random(can't decide who) and cookie tonight.
Of course I was 0/2 on last night.

I really like you Nate!

Tappin' from the iPhone!
I'm pulling for ya...really am. Cause at the very worse, I get to play some golf with a Morgan Cup'er for the next 8 months and will do all I can pretending like I'm TC, looking you straight in the eye and telling you how small and weak you are. You will be mentally fit by July!

I'm pulling for ya...really am. Cause at the very worse, I get to play some golf with a Morgan Cup'er for the next 8 months and will do all I can pretending like I'm TC, looking you straight in the eye and telling you how small and weak you are. You will be mentally fit by July!

All very true. TC is a mean booger!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Somewhat tricky woo courses. Both have slope/adjusted ratings a bit higher then my usual courses around here by 3ish strokes.

Two hours! Today seems to be going unusually slow.

Two hours! Today seems to be going unusually slow.

I know! Throw on top of that, that I am exhausted from not getting any sleep, and WOW!!!

Good luck tonight guys (and gal :D), two well deserving individuals will be picked, and I wish you all the best of luck. Just under two hours til the next announcement.

I know! Throw on top of that, that I am exhausted from not getting any sleep, and WOW!!!

It keeps me up for an hour in bed. Seriously sucks.

I wish I could tell you that sleep will come if you get selected but I am having trouble getting more than a few hours each night. It still has not sunk in and my mind is racing will all the possibilites of what is too come. Good luck again everyone!

I really like you Nate!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

So that means War or Mward and a plate of cookies

I wish I could tell you that sleep will come if you get selected but I am having trouble getting more than a few hours each night. It still has not sunk in and my mind is racing will all the possibilites of what is too come. Good luck again everyone!

Ditto to that^^^^^^ I thought I was having a hard enough time sleeping earlier in the week, it didn't get any better once selected because the anxiety was replaced with excitement! Good luck tonight everyone!

I guess Cookie and Thainer. Hopefully me though. :D

I am feeling some Setho/WarEagle picks tonight for some reason :confused2:. I hope it works for ya good buddies. I also feel some strong inclinations for either Cookie or Tadashi tonight. Let's see if I get at least one of the four picks right?

Good luck all. Best wishes to all hopefuls!

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

So that means War or Mward and a plate of cookies
See below.
Or perhaps a Kong!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!
Bingo!

I am feeling some Setho/WarEagle picks tonight for some reason :confused2:. I hope it works for ya good buddies. I also feel some strong inclinations for either Cookie or Tadashi tonight. Let's see if I get at least one of the four picks right?
OG, you could just start naming everybody, then you're bound to get it right! LOL.

Back