The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

I got Seth and Freddie! If I get picked, it will be Sunday, because nothing is ever easy!! HA

Just a little over an hour everyone! I am getting so excited again and I am already in! Can't wait to see who my next teammate is!

Ditto to that^^^^^^ I thought I was having a hard enough time sleeping earlier in the week, it didn't get any better once selected because the anxiety was replaced with excitement! Good luck tonight everyone!

At this rate you guys that aren't sleeping are going to sleep through your alarms on the first day.

At this rate you guys that aren't sleeping are going to sleep through your alarms on the first day.

Less sleep means more practice time

Disclaimer: not MC related- headed to Xmas party with wife. Good luck everyone!! I'll check back if I can, sitting with owner of her company loves to talk!!!

Another night another step closer to the final teams. Woohoo!

So that means War or Mward and a plate of cookies

I'm all for a plate of cookies in general. I just hope someone from this state other than JB get in!

One more hour everyone

A little over an hour before the next round of selections. These just get more and more exciting everyday.

28 mins till 2 people will be on top of the world!! I may get an ulser from this.

28 mins till 2 people will be on top of the world!! I may get an ulser from this.

I think your clock might be a bit fast?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL! Bullfrog's getting excited.

haha that's what happens when you get excited and start hopping too fast. You clock hops with ya. :D

just over 30 minutes!!!

LOL! Bullfrog's getting excited.

I've been excited... Haven't you guys noticed. You guys may see a pretty crazy celebration video if I do get in. But the door is almost closed. I've gotten my time all messed up and my spelling. I can't even think right. :beat-up:

Getting amped up. Can't wait to see the next 2. Good luck everyone!!

Congrats to those who do not yet realize they are getting picked tonight!

It's okay Bullfrog....we are all excited! LOL

14 mins to go guys/gals!

Do you know the teams Chunk or is this a surprise for you as well?
If it's a surprise for JB, I guarantee it's a surprise for chunky and ddec.

If it's a surprise for JB, I guarantee it's a surprise for chunky and ddec.

Do you not think that after the judges made the selections that the captains worked together to establish teams? I realize they may not realize who is getting announced tonight but I would think that the captains know the 14 selections.

Back