Nike Method Core Drone Putter

Guess it really does not bother me personally. I leave it off during the round since I have a putter well and it does not get touched by other clubs while walking.

One thing I don't like about it is Velcro. That's just not a good idea as it naturally wears with time but not using it on every hole probably helps.

Worst part: I CAN'T use my THP headcover - that SUCKS!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I have replaced Velcro with buttons or magnets in my putter covers. Pretty easy to do.

Cookie sounds good! Really going well in your first week with this thing! Way to go and keep it up!

Great pics, but gosh I hate Method putters.

How was the "c0ncept" one teeth? cuz I really think I might buy it for its name.

I'm a little interested in the Nike Concept too. Played around with the Drone, but haven't seen a Concept yet (other than pictures).

Sorry, I missed these questions. I really liked the Concept. It puts a great roll on the ball. The hardest thing for me to get used to was when you put the putter on the ground, the face opens up. When you grip the putter, it is perfectly square, but when you put it down it is wide open. Not a big deal, but that was the only bad thing I have to say about the Concept putter, that and it is a trip to look at!

Been wanting a belly Putter to work with over the Winter to see if I can lower my putt's on the round. I went with the Nike Drone after hearing Cookie gush over this one and Tadashi's solid approval after gaming JB's tester. More to follow after I get my TM putting aid from cookie and the Drone arrives at the house.

Very cool! Keep us updated!

Been wanting a belly Putter to work with over the Winter to see if I can lower my putt's on the round. I went with the Nike Drone after hearing Cookie gush over this one and Tadashi's solid approval after gaming JB's tester. More to follow after I get my TM putting aid from cookie and the Drone arrives at the house.

What length and weight?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What length and weight?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was listed as 43" 390.0 Grams loft 2.0* lie angle 71.0* Face balanced. Just received the Tru Path from Cookie so I'm waiting for the putter to arrive.

I tried a belly Drone out at Dicks Sporting Goods yesterday and just wasn't a fan. First of all, I dont even know the correct way to use a belly putter so that is probably part of it. Second, I just can't get over the looks. This thing is too distracting for me. I am not against trying out a belly putter if I can learn the proper way to use one, but this putter just has too much going on for me I wouldn't be able to concentrate on my putt.

The Nike Drone Belly putter showed up and greeted me when I got home. Took it in the basement for some one on one, not easy on the eyes but it rolls straight. Can't wait to take it to the turf.

The Nike Drone Belly putter showed up and greeted me when I got home. Took it in the basement for some one on one, not easy on the eyes but it rolls straight. Can't wait to take it to the turf.
Please let us know how this works out for you. I've been wanting to grab one of these, but have the same problem. Like to know how long it takes for you to adjust to it.

This little didy arrived today.....Merry Christmas from my loving wife

LOL love how you broke into semi-southern accent for an undetermined amount of time! HAha great video Tadashi!

Good luck with the new flatstick!

Congrats on the early present Freddie!! Looks kinda familiar.:D

Looking forward to your thoughts once you get it out there. I think you are really going to enjoy gaming this.

Tappin' from my iPad!

That looks good Tadashi, I am becoming more and more interested in a belly putter as time goes on.

Looks good Tadashi! Love the Griswold Family Tshirt as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing Tad! I love the looks of the face as I do with all of the Method putters, and nice little shout-out to the MC'ers!

Great Video Tadashi, Man I liked the way you rep'ed the Drone when you were out with JB. Tried it out at GG after your outing loved the feel I went the other way with the belly to try for the winter along with cookie. Wish I had the patience to whip the the flip to film the unboxing. This thing is real.Holiday's starting early this year.

Great Video Tadashi, Man I liked the way you rep'ed the Drone when you were out with JB. Tried it out at GG after your outing loved the feel I went the other way with the belly to try for the winter along with cookie. Wish I had the patience to whip the the flip to film the unboxing. This thing is real.Holiday's starting early this year.

I loved it so much I had to have it. If it rolls as well as it did a month ago I'll be in heaven. My bag is almost complete. Last step will be a new big stick....
I'd love to try this in a belly as well. I bet it's just fundamental the way it sets up. Can't wait til tomorrow, I'll be rolling it for an hour or so.

It's back!!! I recently became the proud owner of a 33" method Core Drone. Thanks to my wife for the early Christmas present. The balance, sound and roll was the same as last time out. The side weights that sit behind and flank the face of the putter real keep the flat stick moving back and through your line. The ball gets rolling quickly, end of end. I made a hand full of putts today and burn just as many lips. Hitting puts that always have a chance seems to be the norm with this putter.

Hey everyone, wanted to provide a little update since I have played the last few days.

Yesterday morning was a real struggle for me. Ended up with 39 putts and had five 3 putts. The greens were quick and I just continued running putts 5-7 feet past the hole and missing the comebacks. I was using a posture from the SeeMore testing which was fairly upright.

After the round, I headed to the putting green and worked on some stuff. Had immediate success when I got my eyes more over the ball. Alignment was better as I felt I could see and trust my stroke/line better. Went put for another 9 and had no 3 putts and made several in that 10-12 foot range.

Headed back out today for another 18 and was on fire on the front needing only 13 putts and dropping 4 putts in the 14-22 foot range. Not as much success on the back as I started to struggle with the pace/lag a bit even though I was cognizant of it.

One thing I do notice know is the forward roll technology that is a selling point of this putter. It is true. The ball really gets rolling true very quickly so the necessary stroke is shorter for me. Also, going from a small mallet (almost blade) to a full mallet there is also more momentum in the putter head due to the weight so I need to be aware of that.

Some ups and downs thus far but happy given that I have not put in any practice lately....just playing every chance I get these days.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Well that sounds pretty good Cookie with the exception of one round. I wish you well and hope you continue to see that kind of great putting!

Hey everyone, wanted to provide a little update since I have played the last few days.

Yesterday morning was a real struggle for me. Ended up with 39 putts and had five 3 putts. The greens were quick and I just continued running putts 5-7 feet past the hole and missing the comebacks. I was using a posture from the SeeMore testing which was fairly upright.

After the round, I headed to the putting green and worked on some stuff. Had immediate success when I got my eyes more over the ball. Alignment was better as I felt I could see and trust my stroke/line better. Went put for another 9 and had no 3 putts and made several in that 10-12 foot range.

Headed back out today for another 18 and was on fire on the front needing only 13 putts and dropping 4 putts in the 14-22 foot range. Not as much success on the back as I started to struggle with the pace/lag a bit even though I was cognizant of it.

One thing I do notice know is the forward roll technology that is a selling point of this putter. It is true. The ball really gets rolling true very quickly so the necessary stroke is shorter for me. Also, going from a small mallet (almost blade) to a full mallet there is also more momentum in the putter head due to the weight so I need to be aware of that.

Some ups and downs thus far but happy given that I have not put in any practice lately....just playing every chance I get these days.

Tappin' from my iPad!

The way the ball gets rolling obits line is great! On fast greens it just seems to roll forever even when it starts to slow its pace

I really need to roll this magic stick

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

The way the ball gets rolling obits line is great! On fast greens it just seems to roll forever even when it starts to slow its pace

That is very accurate Freddie. Glad it's not just me seeing that. Definitely takes some getting used to.

3 times yesterday I was putting for birdie and walked off with bogey after running it by more than I expected.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Back