Nike Method Core Drone Putter

360 wait til you get used to it in play. The Drone has been the difference maker in my three rounds. 14 birds in 3 rounds and a few big par saves. If my speed is down, each putt looks like its going to go in.

I am excited about this putter. I am thinking about getting a second Drone in standard 34" just to play around with

I rolled the belly Drone for about 40 minutes today at Golf Galaxy, its getting hard to talk myself out of grabbing one. Its just so easy to put a good stroke on it.

Once you get this bad boy rolling on a consistant basis you will crave putting greens and GIR. I really have so much confidence wehn standing over putts.
I rolled the belly Drone for about 40 minutes today at Golf Galaxy, its getting hard to talk myself out of grabbing one. Its just so easy to put a good stroke on it.

Once you get this bad boy rolling on a consistant basis you will crave putting greens and GIR. I really have so much confidence wehn standing over putts.

This has probably been convered, but when it is sitting flat on the floor it seems a bit open to me. Now is this my eyes wanting to rely on the Seemores RST or is just an optical illusion?

This has probably been convered, but when it is sitting flat on the floor it seems a bit open to me. Now is this my eyes wanting to rely on the Seemores RST or is just an optical illusion?

The two I have pitted with, the demo and my own set up square. This is not to say some may not open. But they are designed to setup square

Went to Golfsmith yesterday to pick up a few gifts for a friend and had a chance to roll one of these. I'm more of a results guy over looks, so I'll putt with a rice crispy treat on a stick if it works. There's no denying this thing works. Puts an excellent roll on the ball! The putter is automatic from 10 feet and in. Even miss hits towards the heel or toe didn't lose distance. Lucky for me my wife is at her mothers and I was able to sneak one in the door this morning. :D

That is both odd looking and beautiful at the same time. Plus I love the sound

Tappin!

That is both odd looking and beautiful at the same time. Plus I love the sound

Tappin!

I've talked about many times in Thai thread, I listen for the sound of a good putt. It has a perfect pitch!

Went to Golfsmith yesterday to pick up a few gifts for a friend and had a chance to roll one of these. I'm more of a results guy over looks, so I'll putt with a rice crispy treat on a stick if it works. There's no denying this thing works. Puts an excellent roll on the ball! The putter is automatic from 10 feet and in. Even miss hits towards the heel or toe didn't lose distance. Lucky for me my wife is at her mothers and I was able to sneak one in the door this morning. :D

You have to hope that when she gets home she doesn't notice an odd looking Putter in the bag. Congrats on the purchase. I went with the belly and I'm loving it.

New to the site but I've never really given mallet style putters much of a shot. I've always just loved the traditional blade style (using a SC Newport 2 right now). How does something like this stack up against other mallets? How different would it be hitting this compared to my Newport?

New to the site but I've never really given mallet style putters much of a shot. I've always just loved the traditional blade style (using a SC Newport 2 right now). How does something like this stack up against other mallets? How different would it be hitting this compared to my Newport?

There is not another putter like it. The technology behind it is unique to the putter. Totally different feel and release through the ball

This putter makes so much sense to me. Everything about it screams, "Forgiveness and high MOI." It really is a good release from Nike.

But it only received a Silver rating in the GD Hot list???? Just kidding guys.... F the hot list!!

But it only received a Silver rating in the GD Hot list???? Just kidding guys.... F the hot list!!

Don't even get me started.

The Nike Method Core blade line of putters got knocked because they don't offer a long or belly option. Yet no other company on their list offers belly or long blade putters. Save for Yes!

Don't even get me started.

The Nike Method Core blade line of putters got knocked because they don't offer a long or belly option. Yet no other company on their list offers belly or long blade putters. Save for Yes!

I saw a belly core drone at Dicks yesterday..Interesting that GD said they don't have belly or long putter options

Tappin!

I saw a belly core drone at Dicks yesterday..Interesting that GD said they don't have belly or long putter options

Tappin!

blugold said the Method Core blade line, was not referring to the Drone (mallet) option.

They just go this in at my club, the owner of the shop knows that I like Nike a lot and said jokingly - Lawrence, we have a new putter in for you and he chuckled, went over and it was this, I think I stayed there just swinging it in the shop for a good 10 minutes ahaha! I really want this but I'm still in love with my 003!

The Drone was of course in paly on Saturday and performed as well as expected. Drained two birds just south of 20' and made some great par saves. What I marveled at during my round was the distance control or 'lag' I am getting with this flat stick. It doesn't require a full shoulder turn on long putts and still allows you to be agressive on shorties. I had a three putt but that was due to operator error. This putter just fit my eye and ear. If your on the fence for some reason or another, pull the trigger and your game with thank you.

So I'm getting some money from my old 910, anyone switched from the 003 to this? How did you find it?

I actually gave my dad my 003 late last year, completely different in look and feel. Drone stays square through out entire putt and 003 is more of an open to close style putter. The huge difference is the sound and effectiveness, IMO
So I'm getting some money from my old 910, anyone switched from the 003 to this? How did you find it?

I actually gave my dad my 003 late last year, completely different in look and feel. Drone stays square through out entire putt and 003 is more of an open to close style putter. The huge difference is the sound and effectiveness, IMO

So you would say go ahead with the switch?

Gosh those wings look like they would be hard to get used to. But, Freddie says it rolls good, it must roll good.

Based on my results, YES...my putts per round have decreased since placing in the bag. IMO it is a solid offering and will help your game
So you would say go ahead with the switch?

Wings...what wings...I don't know what you are talking about...
Gosh those wings look like they would be hard to get used to. But, Freddie says it rolls good, it must roll good.

Back